GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A CONSOLE IS A CONSOLE!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/03/03 at 16:15
Regular
Right well to me consoles seem to be getting rediculous as the gadget gamcube shows! A console is there to play games! Not to cook with, Not to toast with, Not to sing etc. To me its looking like consoles are trying to be pets! Its ridiculous i agree a DVD playing system on a console is great but now its getting stupid. Why dont they just spend more money on improving the playability, graphics etc. on a console. The more a console has on it the more it costs so what if a person doesnt want all the extra material on their console because he/she might already have an oven etc. They would have to diss out another 400 pounds just for things they already have. most people wouldnt do this though. It would be a lot easier and cheaper to just buy them all sepereratly and have them all in their proper locations. And a toaster on a console i mean WTF?????????? Bits of toast would get jammed in your console and go everywhere.
Sun 16/03/03 at 18:12
Regular
"Bicycle"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> You talked sense, he's can't work it out.

OMG! That is so rude FFF. And I even voted for you for Notable. But nooo. No thanks. No gratitude. Just "He's can't work it out." He can't even spell it properly when he insults me. Right, you're in the Spoof aswell.
Sun 16/03/03 at 18:08
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Sylphetic wrote:
> OK, a jokes a joke, but this has gone too far Memorandum!

How has he gone too far? What did he do? His joke was funny, and then made even funnier by someone believing it.
Sun 16/03/03 at 18:06
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I agree with Patch (Adams), he has a point. Some people think that the xbox is the better console, because it can play MP3's. Obviously, that's crap.
Regular
"Bicycle"
Confused me. Twice.
"period drama"
You talked sense, he's can't work it out.
Sun 16/03/03 at 18:02
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Gone too far?!?!?!

What did I do??
Sun 16/03/03 at 18:01
Regular
"Bicycle"
OK, a jokes a joke, but this has gone too far Memorandum! I'm going to have to write a very, very long spoof about you. So watch your bac... I mean watch these forums :).
Sun 16/03/03 at 17:58
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Sylphetic wrote:
> Plus, what did you write Memorandum? It's really confusing.

It's called "Go Go Gadget Gamecube!!"

It was a spoof new version of Gamecube. Thing.
Sun 16/03/03 at 17:58
Regular
I can't beleive he thought those gadgets were real.
Sun 16/03/03 at 17:57
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
That's because you already are.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.