GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident evil biohazrad: timed cheats"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil: Biohazard'.
Sun 16/03/03 at 16:54
Regular
If you know any cheats involving Resident evil, please post them here. I am trying to unlock invisible enmeies and other such cheats but i dont know what times i have to finish the game in. Is there an unlimited ammo cheat? or a cheat for chris to get the grenade launcher?
Sun 16/03/03 at 16:54
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
If you know any cheats involving Resident evil, please post them here. I am trying to unlock invisible enmeies and other such cheats but i dont know what times i have to finish the game in. Is there an unlimited ammo cheat? or a cheat for chris to get the grenade launcher?
Sun 16/03/03 at 16:55
Regular
There is no such game as Resident Evil Biohazard.

Be more specific.
Sun 16/03/03 at 17:01
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
The first one! you know what i mean. and the first one is known as resident evil biohazard i think yo uwill find as the developers didnt want people to get confused with the first one and its prequal resi 0 when they were developing it.
Sun 16/03/03 at 17:03
Regular
Nah, see it's like this:

Resident Evil Zero
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil Nemesis
Resident Evil Code Veronica X
Resident Evil 4

Nothing confusing about that.

Where as, in Japan you have:

Biohazard Zero
Biohazard
Biohazard 2
Biohazard Nemesis
Biohazard Code Veronica X
Biohazard 4
Sun 16/03/03 at 17:11
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Ok thats great! youve proved me wrong. are you happy now?

Whitestripes I know you are the master of everthing nintendo but sometimes you just take the P*ss.

anyway back on to the subject! Do you know any cheats for the game "resident evil" for the "gamecube"?
Sun 16/03/03 at 17:12
Regular
"Festivus!"
Pringle28 wrote:
> anyway back on to the subject! Do you know any cheats for the game
> "resident evil" for the "gamecube"?

Ukcheats.com? SR's own cheat website?

Ever thought of that?
Sun 16/03/03 at 17:15
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
yep. read them, I was wondering if there are any more less obvious cheats. know any?
Sun 16/03/03 at 17:16
Regular
Pringle28 wrote:
> Ok thats great! youve proved me wrong. are you happy now?

Aye

>
> Whitestripes I know you are the master of everthing nintendo but
> sometimes you just take the P*ss.
>

Thanks.

I refrained from correcting your appalling use of spelling and grammar at least.
Sun 16/03/03 at 17:20
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Thats great whitestripes you have made me look like a god dam idiot but can you just tell me SOME GOD DAM CHEATS!!!!?!?!?!?!?!
Sun 16/03/03 at 17:22
Regular
Dam

Damn

Which is it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.