GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube 2 - your views"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/03/03 at 00:10
Regular
A successor to Gamecube will be released in 2005. According to Nintendo President, Satoru Iwata, Nintendo has no plans to 'do a sega' by becoming a software-only company. 'When we withdraw from the home console market, thats when we withdraw from the video game business', said Iwata. This will be a good console but they have'nt said if it will be able to play Gamecube 1 games yet.
Mon 17/03/03 at 23:02
Regular
It would be cool if they did make it play GBA games but i dont think this will happen as no one will buy the GBA anymore.
Mon 17/03/03 at 22:21
"The Will of D."
Sorry I meant Unbeliever. Soz U.
Mon 17/03/03 at 22:20
"The Will of D."
Would be cool (to both Whitestripes' link idea and the GC2 having GBA player built-in)!
Mon 17/03/03 at 21:30
Regular
i just heard that the gamecube 2 will have a slot ffor GBA games so it can also play them, i dont know if this is true as of yet but what do you think.
Mon 17/03/03 at 14:39
Regular
Heh
Mon 17/03/03 at 14:31
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
This thread has gone off at two tangents. I shall attempt to answer both:

1) GC2 - shut your trap, you stinking fool.
2) Mystique - women always go on about their breasts BUT blokes are the best judge of great pairs of baps. So, why don't you get them out for the lads? And post the link here:

Then we can ascertain whether they are truly as fantastic as you say.
Mon 17/03/03 at 14:24
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Mystique wrote:
> Well I do have an exceedingly large brain...and fantastic boobs.
>
> In order to accommodate an "exceedingly large brain", you
> would require an "exceedingly large" head. You are then, by
> default, a minger.

Maybe, but she has "fantastic boobs", so know one spends much time looking at her face.
Mon 17/03/03 at 12:43
"The Will of D."
ozzie jnr. wrote:
> Dont want to see GC2. PS2, Xbox and GC are good enough as it is. I
> dont want to spend £100+ every 3 years on a console that offers
> better graphics and thats it. If I buy a new console its got to be
> brand new not just 'exciting' graphical changes.

I seriously doubt the GC2 would look exactly the same as the Gamecube, and that it wouldn't be called the Gamecube 2, it should be called an animal's name like Chimera or Dolphin.
Mon 17/03/03 at 12:29
"Darkness, always"
Mystique wrote:
> Well I do have an exceedingly large brain...and fantastic boobs.

In order to accommodate an "exceedingly large brain", you would require an "exceedingly large" head. You are then, by default, a minger.
Mon 17/03/03 at 12:26
Regular
":-)Smile!(-:"
Dont want to see GC2. PS2, Xbox and GC are good enough as it is. I dont want to spend £100+ every 3 years on a console that offers better graphics and thats it. If I buy a new console its got to be brand new not just 'exciting' graphical changes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.