GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"its too early for the ps3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/03/03 at 07:05
Regular
Hi, did you know that the Playstation 3 is coming out in September this year, its too early the Playstation 2 has only been out for 3 years (nearly)the ps2 has only just gone online.
its too damn early
Thu 20/03/03 at 09:51
Regular
"Complete Banker"
http://ps2.ign.com/articles/390/390015p1.html

Not 'til 2006 apparantly?!
Tue 18/03/03 at 21:01
"For the horde!!!!"
theswordmaster14 wrote:
> Hi, did you know that the Playstation 3 is coming out in September
> this year, its too early the Playstation 2 has only been out for 3
> years (nearly)the ps2 has only just gone online.
> its too damn early

your a complete berk for believing that rumour.
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:32
Regular
"Never Soft"
It's not to early in my opinion!
Mon 17/03/03 at 17:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
For god sake if i had a pound for every *the ps3 is coming out this year!!!!* message i've seen over various message boards i'd have about £56.50 (somebody had a typo and put PS2 instead)

It is NOT coming out this year. The only thing remotely to do with PS3 that might come out this year will be the development kits which get sent out to developers of games so the PS3 will actually have some launch titles. The earliest the PS3 will come out is probably 2005 seeing as most consoles have at least a 5 year life span. So calm down anyone who's getting worried after buying their PS2 at christmas and think it's already going to be out of date.
Mon 17/03/03 at 17:15
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Go and read the topics that have already been done about this.

It's a load of old tosh - It ain't coming out until 2005.

Get over it..
Mon 17/03/03 at 17:09
Regular
And you'd really believe anything that Special Reserve print, or interpret? These guys were the ones who said that GT3 would be coming to the PC!! LOL!
Mon 17/03/03 at 07:12
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
for the story in full...
http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=2487

so its unlikely that a finished ps3 will be sold this year unless its going to be some half finnished inferior piece of hardware which most likely would have the floor wiped with it by microsoft and nintendo's next gen machine
Mon 17/03/03 at 07:05
Hi, did you know that the Playstation 3 is coming out in September this year, its too early the Playstation 2 has only been out for 3 years (nearly)the ps2 has only just gone online.
its too damn early

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.