GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This weeks Nintendo news..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/03/03 at 15:37
Regular
GonGon Burns Rubber:

GonGon the Monkey was arrested in the early hours of Saturday morning after he was observed to have rolled his ball at up to speeds of 130mph in a built up area.

An onlooker explained what happened to us:

“ I was standing there watching GonGon rolling about. He was being very good and was collecting all of the loose bananas that were lying around; he was just tidying up the area for us. Suddenly, all I heard was this massive voice shouting, “10, 9, 8,…” and GonGon literally went mad, he just accelerated from the 30mph that he was doing to over 100mph over the limit, he just sped off in that [points] direction. I didn’t hear any crash from him going that fast down the road but I did hear this weird noise that sounded like someone shouting, “Finish!” Ah, it must have just been my ears though…”

GonGon is expected to appear before a jury at the SEGA Crown Court this Friday.

Mario Reduces the Reservoir Level:

Mario has been fined a massive 45 golden coins for disobeying a hosepipe ban on Isle Defino. Record low rainfalls have hit the area and the hosepipe ban was introduced last week after the islands only reservoir was getting worryingly empty.

Mario was caught running and jumping about the island using his FLUDD water-spraying device and when questioned as to where he was getting the water from he refused to answer. Later that day he ran off but was secretly followed by the islands police, he was observed by to have linked up the device to a secret hosepipe that he had installed and filled the device up to maximum capacity.

He was soon arrested and taken to the local police station where he was fined for his wrong doings.

Captain Olimar Picks Pikmin to Trade:

The RSPCP have filed a lawsuit against Captain Olimar after they caught him red-handed trading Pikmin on the Black Market. The society, which was created after growing concerns were raised as to the amount of Pikmin being sold to wealthy slave drivers, released this statement:

‘We were aware that many poachers were visiting the planet where the Pikmin live and were harvesting many thousands of them to transport them back home to be used as slaves. We had managed to eliminated most of this trading but there was still knew that someone was transporting a hell of a lot of Pikmin behind our backs and was selling them on the Black Market. After receiving a call from an anonymous tipster, we were able to get in contact with Olimar and place numerous orders for the Pikmin. Once he managed to get them to us we then had proof of his dealings and arrested him.’

Pikmin are still treated very badly across the world in less developed countries. Battery Pikmin are bred for them to have their flowers chopped off of their heads, they are then subject to slavery for the rest of their lives, working in the most dangerous conditions.

Link Liquors Up:

Link was given a warning this week after he was caught by police running around Sony headquarters holding a bottle of Vodka and shouting insults up to them working inside.

It is thought that Link and a few friends went out for a drink to celebrate the news that his new game had had more pre-orders than Sony’s hit game of last year, ‘GTA: Vice City.’ After he had drunk too much and got a bit rowdy, his friends abandoned him when he decided to run over to Sony HQ and start shouting insults at them. When there was no reply, he decided to power up an ice arrow to fire through one of the windows but before he could do so the police caught him. They warned him and took him to the station so that he could sober up.

He is said to be incredibly embarrassed by his actions and has written a letter of apology to Sony about his actions.

This was your weekly update on the news, remember to look back same time next week for the gaming news in your area!
Mon 17/03/03 at 23:14
Regular
"thursdayton!"
lol. Very good. :)
Mon 17/03/03 at 22:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Good.

:-)
Mon 17/03/03 at 22:53
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
As much as I hate doing this...

I'll only do it once...

Farrrrrrt...
Mon 17/03/03 at 17:39
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I'm writing Computing A Level coursework and I'm bored...

So I take 15 minutes and write that...

Nothing special...

Now go play with yourself and stop being a tart!
Mon 17/03/03 at 17:29
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
That's a bit harsh.
Mon 17/03/03 at 16:44
Regular
You write all this? Man, just grow up, get a social life and tell me what your taking ( might take some meself)
Mon 17/03/03 at 15:37
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
GonGon Burns Rubber:

GonGon the Monkey was arrested in the early hours of Saturday morning after he was observed to have rolled his ball at up to speeds of 130mph in a built up area.

An onlooker explained what happened to us:

“ I was standing there watching GonGon rolling about. He was being very good and was collecting all of the loose bananas that were lying around; he was just tidying up the area for us. Suddenly, all I heard was this massive voice shouting, “10, 9, 8,…” and GonGon literally went mad, he just accelerated from the 30mph that he was doing to over 100mph over the limit, he just sped off in that [points] direction. I didn’t hear any crash from him going that fast down the road but I did hear this weird noise that sounded like someone shouting, “Finish!” Ah, it must have just been my ears though…”

GonGon is expected to appear before a jury at the SEGA Crown Court this Friday.

Mario Reduces the Reservoir Level:

Mario has been fined a massive 45 golden coins for disobeying a hosepipe ban on Isle Defino. Record low rainfalls have hit the area and the hosepipe ban was introduced last week after the islands only reservoir was getting worryingly empty.

Mario was caught running and jumping about the island using his FLUDD water-spraying device and when questioned as to where he was getting the water from he refused to answer. Later that day he ran off but was secretly followed by the islands police, he was observed by to have linked up the device to a secret hosepipe that he had installed and filled the device up to maximum capacity.

He was soon arrested and taken to the local police station where he was fined for his wrong doings.

Captain Olimar Picks Pikmin to Trade:

The RSPCP have filed a lawsuit against Captain Olimar after they caught him red-handed trading Pikmin on the Black Market. The society, which was created after growing concerns were raised as to the amount of Pikmin being sold to wealthy slave drivers, released this statement:

‘We were aware that many poachers were visiting the planet where the Pikmin live and were harvesting many thousands of them to transport them back home to be used as slaves. We had managed to eliminated most of this trading but there was still knew that someone was transporting a hell of a lot of Pikmin behind our backs and was selling them on the Black Market. After receiving a call from an anonymous tipster, we were able to get in contact with Olimar and place numerous orders for the Pikmin. Once he managed to get them to us we then had proof of his dealings and arrested him.’

Pikmin are still treated very badly across the world in less developed countries. Battery Pikmin are bred for them to have their flowers chopped off of their heads, they are then subject to slavery for the rest of their lives, working in the most dangerous conditions.

Link Liquors Up:

Link was given a warning this week after he was caught by police running around Sony headquarters holding a bottle of Vodka and shouting insults up to them working inside.

It is thought that Link and a few friends went out for a drink to celebrate the news that his new game had had more pre-orders than Sony’s hit game of last year, ‘GTA: Vice City.’ After he had drunk too much and got a bit rowdy, his friends abandoned him when he decided to run over to Sony HQ and start shouting insults at them. When there was no reply, he decided to power up an ice arrow to fire through one of the windows but before he could do so the police caught him. They warned him and took him to the station so that he could sober up.

He is said to be incredibly embarrassed by his actions and has written a letter of apology to Sony about his actions.

This was your weekly update on the news, remember to look back same time next week for the gaming news in your area!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.