GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Top "must have" game this Xmas..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/12/01 at 20:36
Regular
What do you think this game could be?

It could be any game at all.
The games I most like are WWF Smackdown 3 JBI {PS2) and Excitebike 64 (N64) and The mystery of the druids {PC).

What do you think?
Fri 21/12/01 at 00:34
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
Correction to my typo in last message:

Splashdown, Time Crisis II - (only with G-Con 2, or it's not worth it
Fri 21/12/01 at 00:33
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
Jak & Daxter, Devil May Cry, SSX Tricky, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3, Silent Hill 2, Slpashdown, Time Crisis II - (only with G-Con 2, or it's not with it), and finally...Enter The Maelstrom, providing it's released before the New Year.

Thanks.

I hope you like my wish-list. Fortunately, I already have Splashdown from a recent GAD win.
Thu 20/12/01 at 22:34
Regular
I can't be assed to get any games this year.
Thu 20/12/01 at 22:30
I've got Smackdown 3 and I think that they completely ruined this game.
Thu 20/12/01 at 19:04
"period drama"
yeah, Jak and Daxter is amazing.

but smackdown 3?

that's a little.... erm..... lame, is it not.
Thu 20/12/01 at 18:40
Regular
"Whatever!"
Jak and Daxter!!
Thu 20/12/01 at 07:37
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
To stay impartial, I'll do one for each "console".

PC - Return To Castle Wolfenstein

In this game, you must enter Castle Wolfenstein and foil Hitler's evil plans to make a super race of monsters. I have read reviews for this and it sounds great - that's why I chose it as my Gameaday claim!

PS2 - GTA3

Here, you get to drive around various locations, doing different jobs for gangs. Ranging from blowing up resturants to hijacking boats, bedlam is the order of the day. GTA 3 also becomes available on PC on 30th March 2002.

PS. I don't have a PS2, nor the game.

DC - Shenmue 2

For those of you who have played Shenmue, you will know what this is like. You take control of Ryo Hazuki, who claimed revenge for his dead father. Well, this time around, there is a new challenge. For those of you who have never heard of it, let alone played it, Shenmue is an action-packed, solid RPG, which encoroporates elements of various genres into an integrated package that is Shenmue 2.

I see no point in doing the other consoles, as they are clinically dead.
Thu 20/12/01 at 04:57
I would suggest everyone getting GTA3 and Shenmue II. These are both great titles that will give you loads of entertainment.
Wed 19/12/01 at 22:18
Regular
i dont want any games for christmas this year
Wed 19/12/01 at 21:47
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
From what i've read Devil May Cry seems to fall into that catagory. It was heralded as "The best PS2 game yet!" which is somewhat of a bold statement to make considering some of the other greats like GT3, GTA3, and Pro Evo among others.

Least, I hope it's THAT good because i've chosen it as my prize on the basis that it's supposedly the best game your gonna play this christmas!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.