GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most Anticipated Game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/12/01 at 18:15
Regular
What is your current most anticipated game.

Mine would have to be Medal of Honour Allied Assault. That game looks amazing. I feel its finally going to give us a Saving Private Ryan type of game.

I'm near positive its going to be one of the best online games ever made and from the quality of the Medal of Honour games on the PS I'm quite sure it's going to be very very fun.
Wed 19/12/01 at 18:15
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
What is your current most anticipated game.

Mine would have to be Medal of Honour Allied Assault. That game looks amazing. I feel its finally going to give us a Saving Private Ryan type of game.

I'm near positive its going to be one of the best online games ever made and from the quality of the Medal of Honour games on the PS I'm quite sure it's going to be very very fun.
Wed 19/12/01 at 18:18
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
Jedi Knight 2 Jedi Knight 2 Jedi Knight 2 Jedi Knight 2!!!!!!! I mean, where else can you swing a bloody great big sword of light around, chopping of peoples arms and bashing lasers about? Hmm? Nowhere except Jedi Knight 1, which is showing it's age now. Since it's being done by Raven, it could easily be one of 2002s best games.
Wed 19/12/01 at 18:19
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Like many others it could be MGS2 but one other game that has a bundle of potential is the getaway, haven't seen much or heard much on it lately but if it lives up to expectations it could be great.
Wed 19/12/01 at 18:20
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
Well, it was Baldur's Gate:DA, but I've got that now, so it's no longer anticipated. Bloody good tho - umm

oooh,ohhh,

Wipeout Fusion.....

mmmmmm
Wed 19/12/01 at 18:44
Regular
"Whatever!"
Im anticipating loads but apart from MGS 2 I would have to say Timesplitters 2!!
Wed 19/12/01 at 19:09
Regular
Mattyboy wrote:
> Im anticipating loads but apart from MGS 2 I would have to say Timesplitters
> 2!!

I'm also looking forward to these games but i cant believe noone has said FINAL FANTASY X
Wed 19/12/01 at 19:11
"period drama"
FFX, duh!
Wed 19/12/01 at 20:41
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
MGS2 is definately one i'm excited about, but Medal of Honour is also a game that really looks fantastic.

Not sure which of the two right now. If MOH really does offer us a 'Saving Private Ryan' type gaming experiance, that's the one i'm waiting on. However, having played the demo of MGS2 to death, I still consider that my number one gaming 'wish' right now.
Wed 19/12/01 at 22:02
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
I'm probably going to get lots of offensive messages back when I say this.

But I really didn't like the Metal Gear Solid 2 Demo. Maybe I should have played it a bit longer but I just wasn't taken in by it. I didn't really enjoy it, and the camera angle... it just irritated me more than anything that has irritated me in a game before.

Maybe I'm not the worlds best stealth fan... In Thief for example I go through the levels hacking people to death. But for me I can't say I'm truly excited about MGS2. Have a pop at me if you wish to convince me otherwise.

Oh and for the gobsmacked people reading this I'll repeat. "I DON'T CARE ABOUT METAL GEAR SOLID 2"

(Rakuga was assassinated shortly after this post)
Wed 19/12/01 at 22:11
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Heh heh heh... In complete contradiction to racuga, I think the most anticipated game (of the public) is definatly MGS2. Not only was the premier the best game ever on the PSone but the attention of detiall and sheer scope of MGS2 makes it stands out head, shoulders and waist above the rest.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.