GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most Anticipated Game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/12/01 at 18:15
Regular
What is your current most anticipated game.

Mine would have to be Medal of Honour Allied Assault. That game looks amazing. I feel its finally going to give us a Saving Private Ryan type of game.

I'm near positive its going to be one of the best online games ever made and from the quality of the Medal of Honour games on the PS I'm quite sure it's going to be very very fun.
Thu 20/12/01 at 11:08
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
My most anticipated game:- Earth And Beyond!!!!!

Check http://www.westwood.com for details
Thu 20/12/01 at 09:43
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Having played the Medal of Honour multiplayer demo, it's not very good.
Granted, it's just a demo of one level of multiplay so things could be different in the final thing.

But right now, Castle Wolfenstein rules the WW2-based games unless EA do something drastic to M.O.A.

Just an opinion.
Thu 20/12/01 at 04:40
Medal of Honour is going to be a good game but I think that the game that I'm wanting on would have to be State of Emergeny. What else could you ask for but to cause a full scale riot.
Wed 19/12/01 at 22:57
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Thanks....
Wed 19/12/01 at 22:50
Regular
I mean "REZ" - soon to be released game by SEGA on Dreamcast & PS2. It's a "flying musical shooter" - strange concept I know. But it looks to be very original.
Wed 19/12/01 at 22:47
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
What is REZ? Or do you mean REZI? (resident evil)?
Wed 19/12/01 at 22:32
Regular
REZ - originality is precious.
Wed 19/12/01 at 22:20
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Although, I have to say, MGS2 is NOT, I repeat NOT my most anticipated game. That has to go to FFX, FFXI and Monkey Island 5.
Wed 19/12/01 at 22:13
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
I think above all else, the attention to detail is what makes the game so damn irresistable. It just goes into a depth that so few games seem to do.

I think MGS2 will be one of the few games to make use of all the space available on a DVD disc. A number of games seem to have missed out on using all the avilable storage.
Wed 19/12/01 at 22:11
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Heh heh heh... In complete contradiction to racuga, I think the most anticipated game (of the public) is definatly MGS2. Not only was the premier the best game ever on the PSone but the attention of detiall and sheer scope of MGS2 makes it stands out head, shoulders and waist above the rest.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.