GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Alter size of gallery page pics"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/09/11 at 12:51
I know when you open a gallery picture it obviously shows it bigger size but can you alter the initial gallery picture sizes as I would like them to be bigger than the set up size. As the pictures I am showing are dogs they appear as a rather small dot in the middle & I can't imagine people would want to open every one t o see the dog! Also can I link each gallery picture to another page that people can go to for more information, just couldn't see how to add the link as it wasn't highlighted? many thanks
Sat 17/09/11 at 15:03
"Are you sure?"
Hi, I'm guessing your query relates to an InstantPro site and not a normally hosted one?

If it is InstantPro then I don't think you can change the thumbnail size - I could be wrong though!
FYI The Freeola Gallery documentation is here.

As the Gallery is designed to open a larger image via a 'lightbox' I don't think you can add another link as well.

If the built in Gallery thumbnails aren't right for you then you could just create a page(s) with images the size you want and have them linking to another page with a larger image and more content etc. That would solve both your problems :¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s] My Freeola InstantPro Site
Sat 17/09/11 at 12:51
I know when you open a gallery picture it obviously shows it bigger size but can you alter the initial gallery picture sizes as I would like them to be bigger than the set up size. As the pictures I am showing are dogs they appear as a rather small dot in the middle & I can't imagine people would want to open every one t o see the dog! Also can I link each gallery picture to another page that people can go to for more information, just couldn't see how to add the link as it wasn't highlighted? many thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.