GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"E-Mail - Hotmail"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/07/07 at 22:57
Regular
I know that Freeola are aware of the Hotmail problem with emails not being sent to Hotmail accounts but when is this going to be fixed?
Wed 04/07/07 at 13:21
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
I hope so. My own forwarding tests yesterday also arrived succesfully. We're going to be organising more widespread testing but, with a bit of luck, a series of recent changes may well have had a beneficial effect.

If anyone is still having problems with Hotmail, please let us know and it will help us investigate further.
Wed 04/07/07 at 12:44
"Are you sure?"
Hi,
FWIW...

Last time I tested this, a month or so back, emails forwarding to a Hotmail account failed to arrive.
(Freeola email sent direct to HM worked fine, and still does.)

But I've just retested a Freeola>Hotmail forward and it arrived successfully!

I did play about, adding my Freeola address to the HM 'safe list' but even when I removed the 'safe list' entry, it still works.

Could be fixed at last?
Tue 03/07/07 at 14:54
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
dazzybabe wrote:
> I know that Freeola are aware of the Hotmail problem with emails
> not being sent to Hotmail accounts but when is this going to be
> fixed?

Are you having problems with e-mail sent directly to a Hotmail address, or with e-mails that are sent to a Freeola address and forwarded to Hotmail?
Tue 03/07/07 at 09:48
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
You may like to visit the link I posted a few weeks back. It explains various problems with Hotmail.
Tue 03/07/07 at 09:40
Regular
"Test Tagline"
We are taking steps this later week to improve the situation, hopefully this will have some effect.

However, as it is out of our hands we unfortunately cannot make any guarentees it will work. A number of companies are having problems with Hotmail recently but rest assured that we will be taking further steps to address the problem if the work this week doesn't have any effect.
Mon 02/07/07 at 22:57
Regular
I know that Freeola are aware of the Hotmail problem with emails not being sent to Hotmail accounts but when is this going to be fixed?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.