GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"They stole my monkey name!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/12/01 at 13:37
Regular
This is a bit of a nerdy Kevin Smith thing, so look out. After Dogma came out I went to the ViewAskew web site and Kevin Smith was moaning about how the people at moviepoopshoot.com were slagging off his films (now you see it was set up by him and was all a ploy for his new film!), but someone on there was called Monkey Man!! Now I've noticed that some of the newbies are calling themselves after monkeys as well. Why you all steal Monkey_man's name? Maybe I could be the king of the monkey people and you could replace that stupid SR snowman with a monkey idol to worship.
Wed 19/12/01 at 13:37
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
This is a bit of a nerdy Kevin Smith thing, so look out. After Dogma came out I went to the ViewAskew web site and Kevin Smith was moaning about how the people at moviepoopshoot.com were slagging off his films (now you see it was set up by him and was all a ploy for his new film!), but someone on there was called Monkey Man!! Now I've noticed that some of the newbies are calling themselves after monkeys as well. Why you all steal Monkey_man's name? Maybe I could be the king of the monkey people and you could replace that stupid SR snowman with a monkey idol to worship.
Wed 19/12/01 at 13:38
Regular
"I confused?"
I'll get them for you.
Wed 19/12/01 at 13:39
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Don't worry Monkey_man, we all know your the original prankster:) We'll all herd 'em up for you then SMASH WIV STICK:)
Wed 19/12/01 at 13:41
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Monkey man is not really a very original name though is it?
Wed 19/12/01 at 13:42
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
No, monkeys have been around for millions of years.
Wed 19/12/01 at 13:45
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Totoro wrote: Monkey man is not really a very original name though is it?
And Totoro is. Don't be nasty.
P.S. My P.C. just restarted. Me SMASH WIV STICK, will that make better?
Wed 19/12/01 at 13:48
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Monkey_man, you still got a GAD to claim.
Wed 19/12/01 at 13:51
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Oh yeah, cheers I forgot.
Wed 19/12/01 at 13:52
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Choose somethin good (and expensive):) Not Paper Mario, they were out of stock and I had to ask 4 another game.
Wed 19/12/01 at 13:54
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I just went out and bought a couple of games the other day, stupid me. I'll probably get something for my PC - I've been playing that loads lately.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.