GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"im bored"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/09/11 at 04:01
Regular
i am sooooo bored, need to talk to someone cool
Tue 13/12/11 at 12:19
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
pb wrote:
I'm not good with mornings.

That said, I get up at 6:15 each weekday for work. Well, most of the time.

Neither am I; despite this I manage to get up before 5 (and last Monday, before 4) for research trips.... dead peoples' post is something that really gets you up in the morning.

God, that sounds weird.
Tue 13/12/11 at 10:04
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
GABBYGIRL101 wrote:
did u know when ever u watch SPONGEBOB
u get a little bit dummer every time

That explains a lot of things :¬D Never actually watched it though.
Tue 13/12/11 at 08:36
Regular
"HELLOOO"
did u know when ever u watch SPONGEBOB
u get a little bit dummer every time
i looked it up on google
true facts guys true facts
Fri 02/09/11 at 15:35
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
The only advantage of the shift pattern that I worked meant I saved lots of money, because, as you've guessed, I was too knackered to go out. However, the 10pm - 6am shift was bliss...peaceful and quiet...everyone asleep, except for when I'd get calls in the middle of the night for 'eyes' :¬( Not good
Fri 02/09/11 at 15:34
"possibly impossible"
I'm not good with mornings.

That said, I get up at 6:15 each weekday for work. Well, most of the time.
Fri 02/09/11 at 15:27
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I used to work until half 10 (or start at half 6) in a previous job, and that was bad enough. Getting home after 11 and sleeping late nearly turned me into a social pariah.

Saying that though, getting up for the half 6 start in the Winter was far, far worse.
Fri 02/09/11 at 15:16
"possibly impossible"
Used to work till 11pm, which meant I was far more active on here (back when it was Special Reserve forums) than was healthy.

All that's gone over to Bangalore now where they've made it 24 hours coverage.
Fri 02/09/11 at 15:06
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
We're all cool here, all 9 of us. What would you like to chat about?

As for working nights, never done it myself but my father did it for years when I was a young'un, not for me thank you.
Thu 01/09/11 at 19:16
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
mansergh wrote:

Welcome to the Forums ... sorry for the late reply, but I guess we all are at four in the morning ... trying to get some sleep should occupy your mind for a bit ;¬)

Mind you, you could be working nights, but I doubt it ... I used to work nights and I really enjoyed the solitude and the lack of 'hassle' that existed with the 'day' version of the job :¬)
Thu 01/09/11 at 04:01
Regular

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.