GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"whos better the rock or stonecold?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/12/01 at 22:18
Regular
whos better the rock or stonecold?
Sat 29/12/01 at 14:25
Regular
"Guess who..."
AfroJoe, you Rock!

From Tazz.

(Rock On!)
Sat 29/12/01 at 10:35
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
(No offense, but Chris Jericho Sucks!)

Well said.
Sat 29/12/01 at 10:32
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The Rock is a better wrestler than Austin. A better actor than Austin. A better comedian than Austin. Got more moves than Austin. Got better moves than Austin. Fitter than Austin. Rock can hit the Stunner better than Austin and is Stone Cold better at the Sharpshooter? NOOOOOOO!

PS. I see the two guys with Jericho in their name are thinking Austin is better. Just because the Rock could beat your long-haired, phsyco, ego-maniac anyday. :P
Thu 27/12/01 at 16:07
Regular
"Guess who..."
Oh yeah, and no way is Austin a better actor!

From Tazz.

Go in Peace.

(No offense, but Chris Jericho Sucks!)
Thu 27/12/01 at 16:05
Regular
"Guess who..."
#1 Jericho Fan wrote:
> Austin all the way. He is a better actor,Wrestler and could probably pull off a
> better Sharpshooter than The Rock could pull off.

No he coldn't. Rock has had the best sharpshooter in the business since Owen Hart!

From Tazz.

Go in Peace.
Thu 27/12/01 at 16:03
Regular
"Guess who..."
Stone Cold is the tougher guy but Rock takes the pain pretty well.

From Tazz

Go in Peace.

(Over the years Rock has got pretty slack don't ya think? He doesn't kick butt anymore. Stone Cold, Triple H, Kane, Undertaker, Jericho, Dudley Boyz - They're all better than him now. It's depressing.)
Thu 27/12/01 at 15:59
Regular
"Guess who..."
Joe Dark wrote:
> none, I hate them both

What?!

From Tazz.

Go in Peace.
Fri 21/12/01 at 15:49
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
The best wrestler in the WWF has to be Stone Cold Steve Austin.The Rock may be good but he's not my number 1.
Wed 19/12/01 at 20:13
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Definately the texas rattlesnake, stone cold Steve Austin. He kicks @s$ all the way.
Wed 19/12/01 at 18:33
Regular
none, I hate them both

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.