GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Review on Timesplitters 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Mon 17/03/03 at 18:56
Regular
Timesplitters 2 which I highly recommend you get has exellent graphics and good controls. But the controls are hard until you get used to the then they are really good. The sound is extremely realistic and what always amuses me is whem the living dead scream and shout when they are on fire and sometimes they say 'it burns'.

The gameplay is good and it will take a while to complete. There are a number of tasks and you can also unlock multiplayer games, characters and multiplayer levels. There are 9 levels in all.

The good things about it is the exellent gameplay and the realism of the game.

But when you start you will find the controlls very hard but eventually you will get used to them.

My verdict about the game s that it is a superb game, and I highly recommend you get it.
Mon 17/03/03 at 18:56
"Gracia senoir"
Timesplitters 2 which I highly recommend you get has exellent graphics and good controls. But the controls are hard until you get used to the then they are really good. The sound is extremely realistic and what always amuses me is whem the living dead scream and shout when they are on fire and sometimes they say 'it burns'.

The gameplay is good and it will take a while to complete. There are a number of tasks and you can also unlock multiplayer games, characters and multiplayer levels. There are 9 levels in all.

The good things about it is the exellent gameplay and the realism of the game.

But when you start you will find the controlls very hard but eventually you will get used to them.

My verdict about the game s that it is a superb game, and I highly recommend you get it.
Mon 17/03/03 at 18:58
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
This should be in reviews, not on the message boards. That's what the reviews section is for!
Mon 17/03/03 at 18:59
Regular
Mad Muel, sorry to say this but that was a bad review.

PS:Do not post reviews on the message boards as I have already told you!
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:02
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
ukreviews.com.....On second thoughts, just leave, and never come back. That is a better idea.
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:03
Regular
Do not be horribe to my friend, otherwise I shall get my duel ingrams and eliminate you.
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:07
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Don't be silly, my young chickling, you can't shoot people over the internet, other than in games, but that isn't real life.

My advice applies to you too, about leaving and never coming back...
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:10
Regular
I'm sorry. Any soon I'm going to post a really long topic in the life forum. Eight pages long in A5!
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:11
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
A5 is smaller than A4 idiot boy!
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:12
Regular
I know that. I'm not sure how long it would be in A4. I wrote it on an A5 piece of paper.
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:16
Had it, played it, hated it, sold it...

Yup i hated the game as soon as i played it, i just bought it without seeing if it was any good or not...
But other people might find it good *you*, but i just dont really like those kind of games...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.