GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"thunderstorms!!! aaaaahhhhhhhh!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/07/07 at 15:03
Regular
"cheesecake! mmmm"
i dont know about anyone else but i am absolutly terrified of thunderstorms! i have one going on here now! is there other people like me???
Mon 16/07/07 at 20:13
Regular
We're having one right now :D

My silly mum had just started mowing the lawn and then it started to pour, then came the lightning, followed by lots of thunder.

She ran inside all wet to have a bath, shouting "I hate this summer weather"
Mon 16/07/07 at 14:15
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
I used to hate storms as a youngster, but now I tend to like them a lot more, especially watching the lightning :D
Mon 16/07/07 at 09:55
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
No, everyone loves storms, its really unthinkable that anyone couldn't like storms.
Sun 15/07/07 at 22:47
Regular
I love a good thunderstorm. It makes you feel alive!
Sun 15/07/07 at 21:28
Regular
"Naughty but Nice"
teresa wrote:
> you must be mad! im not joking when i say this i shake alot and
> think that there gona distroy my house and everything in it!!

i have experience first hand what thunderstorms can do well lightening anyway, i had my house hit by a strike of lightening, yes it caused damage but it was all sorted out.
Dont be frightened, although i have seen what it can do they still dont frighten me and yes i agree there is something magical about them.
I was laying in bed last night listening to one, it was so relaxing.
teresa try and see them as an amazing act of mother nature (mmm i sound a bit of a hippy now dont i?)
Mon 02/07/07 at 19:07
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Heh. Those were the days ... not.
Mon 02/07/07 at 18:55
Regular
*shudders* please dont remind me of the before time Timmargh >_< I still have nightmares where I'm chatting on ICQ and having a really good conversation and then suddenly someone picks up the phone and *click* nooooo!
Mon 02/07/07 at 18:49
Regular
"Twenty quid."
This was back in the days of dial-up (about 12 years ago) when the fastest speed you could get was 33.6Kbps, i.e. 15 times slower then a standard half meg (512Kbps) broadband line.
Mon 02/07/07 at 16:53
Regular
"cheesecake! mmmm"
Timmargh wrote:
> I noticed the first time I tried to go online after the storm -
> what I meant was that I didn't know they could be damaged so
> easily and that unplugging them was a good idea.

do you have cable or BT broadband?
Mon 02/07/07 at 16:51
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I noticed the first time I tried to go online after the storm - what I meant was that I didn't know they could be damaged so easily and that unplugging them was a good idea.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.