GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PES2 Help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro evolution soccer 2'.
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:19
Regular
Is it possible to find out all the real player and club names (including hidden teams) for Pro Evolution Soccer 2 so that they can be changed in Edit Mode? Also, do you know the ultimate team in Master League - the team which would have the highest stats for each individual player?
Thu 20/03/03 at 17:28
Regular
"Wots your boggle"
Is there anyway of getting created players on club teams without having to edit a club team player.
Tue 18/03/03 at 20:08
Regular
"  "
Hi, sorry I know this may be a bit late but I haven't been able to post today until now. Anyway, the data thingy is made by Datel and you can usually find them in most stores. It has a cartoon footballer on the front in a white and black kit (Like Germany) if that helps. Failing that, you could get it from here.
Tue 18/03/03 at 07:56
Regular
Nå†ßu© wrote:
> Right, the easiest way is just to buy the £9.99 data disk. It
> gives all proper names and updated squads for all the teams on there.
> Also, if you like, you can make it so it changes all the teams to
> Premiership ones, and all the proper Premiership players.
>
> Failing that, you could check out
>
> http://www.evo-web.co.uk/feature.we6guide.shtml
>
> Hope that helps.

Thanks for that Nå†ßu©, i'm going in to town today so i will pick up one of them data disk's, where do i get them from?
Mon 17/03/03 at 20:53
Regular
"  "
Right, the easiest way is just to buy the £9.99 data disk. It gives all proper names and updated squads for all the teams on there. Also, if you like, you can make it so it changes all the teams to Premiership ones, and all the proper Premiership players.

Failing that, you could check out

http://www.evo-web.co.uk/feature.we6guide.shtml

Hope that helps.
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:38
Regular
"Never Soft"
Mind u most people never do anyway
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:37
Regular
"Never Soft"
Dont ask me
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:19
Regular
Is it possible to find out all the real player and club names (including hidden teams) for Pro Evolution Soccer 2 so that they can be changed in Edit Mode? Also, do you know the ultimate team in Master League - the team which would have the highest stats for each individual player?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.