GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Simpsons attack the Internet"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/03/03 at 19:28
Regular
Watched the Simpsons on BBC2 this evening. Little bit of dialogue caught my ear;

Lisa: "This stuff is gold!" (refers to gossip about their parents)

Milhouse: "We've got to spread this about - Let's put it on the Internet!"

Bart: "No, we need to get this to people whose opinions matter."

You learn to love something, show it all the loyalty and respect you have, and then it turns around and bites you. Well, I laughed actually. I'm curious to see what anyone else thinks of such a roasting from Mr Groening though...

Your thoughts?
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:28
"...Unicef pennies.."
Watched the Simpsons on BBC2 this evening. Little bit of dialogue caught my ear;

Lisa: "This stuff is gold!" (refers to gossip about their parents)

Milhouse: "We've got to spread this about - Let's put it on the Internet!"

Bart: "No, we need to get this to people whose opinions matter."

You learn to love something, show it all the loyalty and respect you have, and then it turns around and bites you. Well, I laughed actually. I'm curious to see what anyone else thinks of such a roasting from Mr Groening though...

Your thoughts?
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:29
Regular
I watched it as well.
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:33
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Who's a clever boy?
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:48
Regular
"Spunkeh Monkeh"
Riiight....

Well, take it with a pinch of salt - it's a :::TV Show:::. And a comedy one at that.

Pfft.
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:55
Simpsons, yup, i like the simpsons, although they repeat it too many times, so i dont watch it now really...
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:57
"Gracia senoir"
The simpsons are good, I watch it neally everday, todays was quite good.
Mon 17/03/03 at 21:01
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
That episode just happened to rock. (and yes I do adore the Simpsons)

I noticed that quote, but there was also another one I particularly liked:

The kids and adults were arguing with the "old fogies" saying all sorts, then all of a sudden Ralph Wiggum came up with (in his very stupid voice "Somebody needs to iron them."

Oh how I laughed!
Wed 19/03/03 at 20:43
"...Unicef pennies.."
funnily enough, yesterdays episode featured the quote;

John Madden: "in retrospect, it was kind of a rip-off! What a way to treat the loyal fans, who put up with so much nonsense from this franchise."

Bizzare correlation with the original topic of this thread. And then todays episode. Laughed myself silly at this one;

Homer (as 'Max Power'): "Nobody snuggles with Max Power, Marge. You strap yourself in and feel the G's!"

*Homer thrusts his pelvis back and forth*

Dare someone to use *that* as a chatup line.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.