GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What Game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/03/03 at 19:38
Regular
I'm going Argos tomorow to get the gamecube deal, but what game do i get?
Tue 18/03/03 at 11:29
"Uzi Lover"
I wanted a Black one but all they had was Black. So I got a Purple.

True story, sadly.
Tue 18/03/03 at 11:14
Regular
"past,present&future"
therage79 wrote:
> I got mine from argos on sun, and they are out of most of the games
> and the mem card...if you kick off a bit though you should be able to
> get upgraded to any game as they are all the same full price...I did
> and got mario and official mem card for the same price...Sweet!

Thats's a very good deal indeed.

I paid £169 on 4/10/02 (Mario's Release date), I wanted a Black one, but the package was only available in Purple.

I actually don't regret paying £80 extra for a few months, it's been lots of fun!

Been loving, Mario Sunshine (most of the time), SSBM, Wave Race, Pikmin.

Had 2 days of loving Eternal Darkness, (8hr overnight sessions!), then found last few levels tedious and over complicated.
Tue 18/03/03 at 10:53
"Uzi Lover"
You can't just pass a controller over to someone on Wave Race: Blue Storm and say "Here, lets race". They'll crash straight into something unless they've learnt how to play it properly. But if they are good at the game also it's sure to be great.
Tue 18/03/03 at 09:18
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
I got mine from argos on sun, and they are out of most of the games and the mem card...if you kick off a bit though you should be able to get upgraded to any game as they are all the same full price...I did and got mario and official mem card for the same price...Sweet!
Tue 18/03/03 at 07:54
Regular
I think a black cube would sute my room
Mon 17/03/03 at 20:12
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Hmmmm, well purple, or black...or purple, or...black:

Both look pretty cool, i personally chose purrrrrple but its really down to your personal taste!
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:48
"Gracia senoir"
Depends what suits the room and what you like.
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:46
Regular
Pikmin it is then also what coulor cube should i get?
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:44
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Wave Race: Blue Storm
Pikmin
Luigi's Mansion
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem

Those are the four games availble, yes?

Well, I'd say, get Wave Race if you're wanting a good multiplayer game, or ED or Pikmin if you're looking for some good single-player fun.

Alternatively, just get Pikmin, and then get Super Monkey Ball 2 and Metroid Prime (out on Friday) along with your Cube. :-D
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:44
Regular
I think Luigis Mansion is in there aswell

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.