GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If we all met up..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/03/03 at 20:30
Regular
If everyone from Special Reserve were to meet up, there are a number of things I would need to do to feel fulfilled, and things that were dead certain to happen…

Drunk Cow - I would have to mock his Yankee accent and poke him in the eyes a good few times. Then I would nag him to put me in a spoof and force-feed him fish and chips.

Parr – I would prove to him I was the superior gamer and steal his copy of soldier of fortune, then go home with him and take full advantage of him 600kbs broadband. Damn him.

El Blokey – I would hit him over the head with a chair whilst screaming, “Wrong Forum, Wrong Forum!” I would then poke him in the eyes with cocktail stick and put him into the boor of a range rover and drive it off a cliff.

Mr Snuggly – I would pay him the well overdue bribe for letting me win all these GADs and pester him until he made me a staffie.

BEARDS – I would give him a medal saying, “Most sarcastic man alive” then ask him for a hug and whilst hugging him I would steal his wallet and use his credit card to buy illegal things on the internet.

Meka Dragon – I would be about to hit him and steal his GADs but realise he was an old man and flirt with it (probably) teenage daughter. Once I had married into the family I would get Mr Meka to win me some games in return for providing for his daughter :-P

Mystique – I would buy her some flowers and chocolates and ask if I could have a peek at her boobies. Once she let me down I would hound her and hurl empty whiskey bottles at her

Rosalind – I would use the flowers Mystique refused to accept, then flirt for all I am worth. When she tells me she is married I would cry, ask her to leave her husband and move to Mexico with me, then cry again when she refuses.

Dark Mark – I would slap him round the face and ask if he had travel sickness or if he was always that pale. After the initial embarrassment of realising he was my albino mate, I would join forces with him and tie El Blokey to the back of a bus.

Microchips – I would keep saying “Chipseh” like Jonny Vegas on the ITV digital advert (Only, he says Munky). I would then tempt him with a box of microwaveable chips and steal his coat and make him cry.

AfroJoe – Myself and AJ would rob a liquor store and use the money to buy motorbikes, really fast ones. We would then do a drive by on El Blokey who would still be tied to the back of a bus and who’s legs would be no more than bloody stumps.
We would then get drunk and par-tay!

Insane Bartender – I would argue with him and claim “I should have been a notable” – He would then hit me with a big bar of spam, the same kinds he uses in the forums.

Gerrid – He would convince me to buy Madden NFL we would spend hours discussing nothingness and end up drunk in a bakery eating cheese pasties and mussering about Loris, probably.

Monkey With Attitude – We would hurl beer cans at strangers and play tiddlywinks with polo mints, oh the utter joy!

Any Jats Who Turned Up – I would chase them away with a large stick after convincing them I was a Mexican samurai called Sho Yung Kahn and was Jackie Chan’s uncle.

I’m bored of writing things now, the idea to write this seemed funny, it probably wasn’t. The intent of this post was humour and no offence was meant by it, except to El Blokey. If El Blokey reads this, please do NOT reply, your opinion means as much to me as an Iraqi means to George Bush.

Thanks for reading, unless you are El Blokey.
-kyz22-
Tue 18/03/03 at 19:51
Regular
I'd be the one who you took to the hospital then realised I WASN'T dead.
Tue 18/03/03 at 19:18
Regular
"Spunkeh Monkeh"
I'd go and I bet you'd all think I was about 11 years old, when you see my size

:D

*Waddles away*
Tue 18/03/03 at 19:10
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Dodgy. But coming from me, I guess that makes my a hypocrite.

Ah well. Sorry! :D
Tue 18/03/03 at 18:52
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Insane Bartender wrote:

> I see.
>
> *marks down Kyz22 on his blacklist*

I meant this is the sense that you have like 500 more posts (on the "recent posters" list) than anyone else. The stuff you write isn't spam, often.

:-)

(Go on, scribble me off the list...)
Tue 18/03/03 at 17:50
Regular
"Hallelujah"
BEARDS. wrote:
> Maybe you should rethink that career in the police.

Yea maybe i should, besides sting would wind me up... *echoing silence, tumble weed*
Tue 18/03/03 at 17:46
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
IB'd be the topless stormtrooper.
Tue 18/03/03 at 17:46
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Garlic Bread!? wrote:
> and im guessing BEARDS has a beard (i
> should be a detective!)

Well, you'd be wrong.

Maybe you should rethink that career in the police.
Tue 18/03/03 at 17:44
Regular
"Hallelujah"
I'd try to gues who people were just by their appearance, Insane Bartender would be easiest to identify, he'd be the one walking around with his head up his 'butt'. and im guessing BEARDS has a beard (i should be a detective!)
Tue 18/03/03 at 17:41
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
I don't have a credit card.

And I'd be carrying the sacred weapon of the Cardboard Tube Ninja, so I'd beat you round the head if you tried to touch me.
Tue 18/03/03 at 17:38
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
<--- was mentioned 6 times.

Someone has a crush...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.