GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Get off! It hurts..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/12/01 at 19:12
Regular
No offence to anyone, but it seems that the amount of posting here from Notables and Regulars are dropping like ten Red Indians faced by a thousand armed Canadians*. This may be caused by a harmless holiday,or by a flood or newbies and JA's. I recon they are Notables/ Regulars in disguise.... COULD YOU USE ONE ACOUNT???? PLEASE? IT IS GETTING PAINFUL.
Tue 18/12/01 at 21:07
Regular
notice how you are getting replys from Notables and Regulars
Tue 18/12/01 at 20:34
Regular
Prawn Star wrote:
blah blah blah moan moan moan
> ONE ACOUNT???? PLEASE? IT IS GETTING PAINFUL.

oh shut up you tart if you dont like it,then sod off
Tue 18/12/01 at 19:50
Regular
""
Shut up, Shut down and move it all around.. soz got a bit carried away.
Tue 18/12/01 at 19:47
Regular
"You've upset me"
Rickyfire wrote:
> See, there are notables about, providing us with high quality posts. What are
> you moaning about?

Shut up.

:-D
Tue 18/12/01 at 19:45
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Thanks, the proof that sometimes I am wrong! This time I have accumulated a topic involving only Natables Regualrs and Me*. So far that is.

*1= Im way outa' the road people!*
Tue 18/12/01 at 19:40
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
See, there are notables about, providing us with high quality posts. What are you moaning about?
Tue 18/12/01 at 19:39
"period drama"
Shut Down.

Up, I mean.

Obviously.
Tue 18/12/01 at 19:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
And for my alter ego:

Shut Up.

:D
Tue 18/12/01 at 19:32
Regular
"You've upset me"
Shut up.
Tue 18/12/01 at 19:12
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
No offence to anyone, but it seems that the amount of posting here from Notables and Regulars are dropping like ten Red Indians faced by a thousand armed Canadians*. This may be caused by a harmless holiday,or by a flood or newbies and JA's. I recon they are Notables/ Regulars in disguise.... COULD YOU USE ONE ACOUNT???? PLEASE? IT IS GETTING PAINFUL.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.