GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where is the cheapest place that I can get Gran Turismo 3: A Spec ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec'.
Mon 17/03/03 at 21:31
Regular
It's been bugging me for weeks, where should I get it ? Argos has it for 19.99, ASDA has it for 19.99 and so does Comet,HMV and Virgin Megastores ! I know 19.99 is a great price but is there anywhere that you can get it cheaper ? I really, Really, Really want it ! I don't care if it's on Platinum or not, I just want it so much !

If you reply to me, I'll be very happy. Thanks
£
$ KURT $
£
Tue 18/03/03 at 22:46
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Mystique wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk /ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
> ViewItem&item=3013854216&category=11323
>
> Spaces
> There's more on ebay, cheaper than that one too.
> Can't believe you haven't got it already.

Thanks for the web adress.The only reason I don't have it alredy is because I bought Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 instead.Oh It's a brilliant game, especially career mode.
Tue 18/03/03 at 00:26
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
play.com ?
Mon 17/03/03 at 22:07
Regular
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk /ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&item=3013854216&category=11323

Spaces
There's more on ebay, cheaper than that one too.
Can't believe you haven't got it already.
Mon 17/03/03 at 22:05
SR for £18.99 dummy!

Or me for £15, spanking new! :)
Mon 17/03/03 at 21:31
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
It's been bugging me for weeks, where should I get it ? Argos has it for 19.99, ASDA has it for 19.99 and so does Comet,HMV and Virgin Megastores ! I know 19.99 is a great price but is there anywhere that you can get it cheaper ? I really, Really, Really want it ! I don't care if it's on Platinum or not, I just want it so much !

If you reply to me, I'll be very happy. Thanks
£
$ KURT $
£

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.