GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the getaway"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Getaway'.
Tue 18/03/03 at 12:28
Regular
Hi i just wondered if any one has got through part 2o as i am having alot of trouble not getting spotted. I have killed a couple of guys but as soon as i get into the warehouse someone sees me and its all over. Any ideas please.
Wed 19/03/03 at 14:02
Regular
Hi you dont have to get out of the car when you reach the old bailey. If you keep going you will see a security van up ahead and you have to ram it off the road to free jake jolson a couple of good shunts should do it. Good luck and let me know how you get on ok
Tue 18/03/03 at 22:55
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Evening to all three of you, welcome to the forums to two of you :)

Try following this link

www.gamefaqs.com

Very handy for all walkthroughs and hints etc
Tue 18/03/03 at 22:51
Regular
Could anybody help me out? I'm on the 4th mission "aiding and abetting"? in which I have to go to the courthouse with Eyebrows. I drive my car until both blinkers go off, so I get out of the car (with eyebrows) but then I don't know where to go! I can't find any open doorway!
Tue 18/03/03 at 13:22
Regular
can anyone tell me were the secret tunnel is so i can find the green pergeot with purple neons!!!!!!!!
Tue 18/03/03 at 12:28
Regular
Hi i just wondered if any one has got through part 2o as i am having alot of trouble not getting spotted. I have killed a couple of guys but as soon as i get into the warehouse someone sees me and its all over. Any ideas please.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.