GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"STORY:The Drunk heros."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/12/01 at 10:27
Regular
Another story by me.

He struggled to open his eyes, he couldn't even think straight.
"What? Where am I?"
Stryke clambered to his feet and staggered down to the bathroom.
"Aahhhh thats better as he relieved himself" Suddenly a shout came from down the hall.
"Oi Stryke shut it!", "No Rasta I'll pee when I need to."
"But you will wake Sheepy and we all know what he is like with a hangover." With these words the door to Sheepys room swung open and a gorgeous blonde walked out and left the flat.

"Who in Gods name was she? When did she get here" Smiling like a cat who got the cream Sheepy appeared in the doorway.
"Morning lads what we doing today?"
He turned to Rasta but the shock was too much for him and he had fainted. He turned to Stryke who was now watching the blonde walk down the street from the window.
"wow, check out her a." "STRYKE!!!"
"Oh sorry Sheepy, ermm I have to go visit my cousin, want to come with me? He has got a Y-Box."

Rasta and Sheepy both started to get excited, the Y-Box had been described as one of the best consoles to date, it had loads of big numbers to describe the way it worked. Of course nobody knew what they meant but it made you look clever if you could at least pretend to know what they mean.

"It has got like a trillion Megaa TriggerFlops" blasted Rasta. "That is the most ever!"

After Stryke and Rasta managed to sober up and hear all about Sheepys latest fling with yet another lap dancer they set out and arrived at Strykes cousins house about half an hour later.
They were greated by Strykes Aunt who proceeded to hug and kiss him. "Err hi aunt Mystique how are you?" She didn't have the time to talk as she grabbed her bag and coat anf began to walk down the path. "Thanks again for saying you will babysit, Better be off the monkey bingo starts in 20 minutes. I'll be back in a few days, thanks again."

"Ohh yeah, did I tell you we will be staying here?" asked Stryke. Rasta and Sheepy weren't too happy until they spotted the drinks cabinet full of drink.

A small boy then appeared in the hall. "Hey there cousin, how are you?" asked Stryke.

The small boys mouth opened, "Microhard make the best consoles in the world. Join us. We can bring you love."

"Err stryke has he been drinking?" asked Sheepy, Rasta was busy laughing. "poor little dude, been brainwashed already."

Sheepy went with the little boy to play the Y-Box as Rasta and Stryke went to make lunch. After about twenty minutes Rasta entered the room, "So Sheepy, is it as good as they say?" Sheepy turned towards him, with a blank look on his face he began to speak. "Microhard make the best consoles in the world. Join us. We can bring you love."

Rasta was quite a clever chap and managed to work exactly what was going on. He called on Stryke. "STRYKE! Get in here mate, we have a situation." Stryke ran into the room wearing a very attractive apron and holding a plate full of pancakes. "Damm it has Sheepy got drunk again?" Rasta explained his theory of how Microhard were brainwashing people into buying their product, everytime they logged onto the network a brainwashing signal is sent to the console and brainwashes those playing it.
They plotted a plan to save the world by travelling to Microhard headquarters and destroy the mainframe which emits the signal.

"We could use some help though, hey isn't Ant in the army? He could get us guns." explained Stryke. "Stryke, Ant is a vet, but I;ll give him a call."
They decided the only way to save Sheepy right now was to get him ral drunk and let him sleep, that way he wouldn't remember a thing. They filled him with various alcoholic bevrages and left him to sleep on the floor beside Strykes brainwashed cousin. They picked Ant up and the train station and drove to the edge of the city to the odd looking building that was Microhard HQ.

Ant opened his case and handed both Stryke and Rasta two weapons. "Cool guns" shouted Rasta. "Rasta, they aren't real, just tranquilizers, we use them to put horses to sleep while we operate. These should last for about 1 hour so we need to be quick. Stryke opened his bag and pulled out his junior Chemistry set. "Me and Rasta know how to make bombs with this."

All three entered the compound, all a little scared as they didn't know what to expect. Rasta pulled out a bottle from his pocket. "Good old Dutch courage, drink anyone?"
The others refused, Stryke was too nervous and Ant appeared to be real mad. They managed to walk around and nobody battered an eyelid at them until they entered the private area.

"We must be close" said Rasta, just then three guards turned the corner, and began running towards them. Ant pulled out his dart gun and fired three shots which instantly floored the guards. "Cool shots Ant" said Stryke as he patted Ant on the back. "The years of playing Time Crisis sure do come in handy."

THey walked through the double doors on their left to discover a large computer with the words BRAINWASHING COMPUTER printed on the side. "You think thats it?" asked Stryke. "Just put that little box in the side and light the fuse then we can run away. They lit the fuse and ran really fast, the explosion was huge and caused parts of the building to crumble, they made it out side and were greated by the huge workforce.

"Err think we have a problem here." said Ant. "I think we could take em" said Rasta.
The workers began cheering, the world was safe. The blast had caused all the workers to be no longer brainwashed and the police came and took the bad Microhard boss away. They were heros. They returned back to the house to find Sheepy with yet another lap dancer and a little boy fast asleep on the floor. Strykes aunt Mystique returned and thanked them for staying and looking after the little nameless lad.

Sheepy, Rasta, Stryke and Ant all returned to the flat were they decided to celebrate by getting really drunk. Ant was first to drift into a state of unconciousness and the rest covered him with shaving foam, they continued to drink until they themselves could no longer stay awake.
It is here the story ends but who knows what kind of adventures they may have next time.
END!

Hope you enjoyed it.
Tue 16/08/11 at 20:26
Evenin......

We're meeting at the Hare & Hounds for a 5:45 DEPARTURE ;)
Route to be decided, might do Great Hill etc

Suggestions for this Sunday are welcome :)

PK
Tue 18/12/01 at 19:05
Regular
"You've upset me"
Heh!

Very good Alan!!!
Tue 18/12/01 at 18:10
Regular
I'm one of the main characters, therefore it rules. :-D
Very funny. My favourite lines:

"We could use some help though, hey isn't Ant in the army? He could get us guns." explained Stryke. "Stryke, Ant is a vet, but I;ll give him a call."
Tue 18/12/01 at 17:10
Regular
"I like cheese"
LOL!! Great story Aliboy, very funny and it had me in it, so it must be good. {:)

Favourite parts: Me being an Army guy/Vet, and me getting covered in shaving foam. :D
Tue 18/12/01 at 10:27
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Another story by me.

He struggled to open his eyes, he couldn't even think straight.
"What? Where am I?"
Stryke clambered to his feet and staggered down to the bathroom.
"Aahhhh thats better as he relieved himself" Suddenly a shout came from down the hall.
"Oi Stryke shut it!", "No Rasta I'll pee when I need to."
"But you will wake Sheepy and we all know what he is like with a hangover." With these words the door to Sheepys room swung open and a gorgeous blonde walked out and left the flat.

"Who in Gods name was she? When did she get here" Smiling like a cat who got the cream Sheepy appeared in the doorway.
"Morning lads what we doing today?"
He turned to Rasta but the shock was too much for him and he had fainted. He turned to Stryke who was now watching the blonde walk down the street from the window.
"wow, check out her a." "STRYKE!!!"
"Oh sorry Sheepy, ermm I have to go visit my cousin, want to come with me? He has got a Y-Box."

Rasta and Sheepy both started to get excited, the Y-Box had been described as one of the best consoles to date, it had loads of big numbers to describe the way it worked. Of course nobody knew what they meant but it made you look clever if you could at least pretend to know what they mean.

"It has got like a trillion Megaa TriggerFlops" blasted Rasta. "That is the most ever!"

After Stryke and Rasta managed to sober up and hear all about Sheepys latest fling with yet another lap dancer they set out and arrived at Strykes cousins house about half an hour later.
They were greated by Strykes Aunt who proceeded to hug and kiss him. "Err hi aunt Mystique how are you?" She didn't have the time to talk as she grabbed her bag and coat anf began to walk down the path. "Thanks again for saying you will babysit, Better be off the monkey bingo starts in 20 minutes. I'll be back in a few days, thanks again."

"Ohh yeah, did I tell you we will be staying here?" asked Stryke. Rasta and Sheepy weren't too happy until they spotted the drinks cabinet full of drink.

A small boy then appeared in the hall. "Hey there cousin, how are you?" asked Stryke.

The small boys mouth opened, "Microhard make the best consoles in the world. Join us. We can bring you love."

"Err stryke has he been drinking?" asked Sheepy, Rasta was busy laughing. "poor little dude, been brainwashed already."

Sheepy went with the little boy to play the Y-Box as Rasta and Stryke went to make lunch. After about twenty minutes Rasta entered the room, "So Sheepy, is it as good as they say?" Sheepy turned towards him, with a blank look on his face he began to speak. "Microhard make the best consoles in the world. Join us. We can bring you love."

Rasta was quite a clever chap and managed to work exactly what was going on. He called on Stryke. "STRYKE! Get in here mate, we have a situation." Stryke ran into the room wearing a very attractive apron and holding a plate full of pancakes. "Damm it has Sheepy got drunk again?" Rasta explained his theory of how Microhard were brainwashing people into buying their product, everytime they logged onto the network a brainwashing signal is sent to the console and brainwashes those playing it.
They plotted a plan to save the world by travelling to Microhard headquarters and destroy the mainframe which emits the signal.

They decided the only way to save Sheepy right now was to get him ral drunk and let him sleep, that way he wouldn't remember a thing. They filled him with various alcoholic bevrages and left him to sleep on the floor beside Strykes brainwashed cousin. They picked Ant up and the train station and drove to the edge of the city to the odd looking building that was Microhard HQ.

Ant opened his case and handed both Stryke and Rasta two weapons. "Cool guns" shouted Rasta. "Rasta, they aren't real, just tranquilizers, we use them to put horses to sleep while we operate. These should last for about 1 hour so we need to be quick. Stryke opened his bag and pulled out his junior Chemistry set. "Me and Rasta know how to make bombs with this."

All three entered the compound, all a little scared as they didn't know what to expect. Rasta pulled out a bottle from his pocket. "Good old Dutch courage, drink anyone?"
The others refused, Stryke was too nervous and Ant appeared to be real mad. They managed to walk around and nobody battered an eyelid at them until they entered the private area.

"We must be close" said Rasta, just then three guards turned the corner, and began running towards them. Ant pulled out his dart gun and fired three shots which instantly floored the guards. "Cool shots Ant" said Stryke as he patted Ant on the back. "The years of playing Time Crisis sure do come in handy."

THey walked through the double doors on their left to discover a large computer with the words BRAINWASHING COMPUTER printed on the side. "You think thats it?" asked Stryke. "Just put that little box in the side and light the fuse then we can run away. They lit the fuse and ran really fast, the explosion was huge and caused parts of the building to crumble, they made it out side and were greated by the huge workforce.

"Err think we have a problem here." said Ant. "I think we could take em" said Rasta.
The workers began cheering, the world was safe. The blast had caused all the workers to be no longer brainwashed and the police came and took the bad Microhard boss away. They were heros. They returned back to the house to find Sheepy with yet another lap dancer and a little boy fast asleep on the floor. Strykes aunt Mystique returned and thanked them for staying and looking after the little nameless lad.

Sheepy, Rasta, Stryke and Ant all returned to the flat were they decided to celebrate by getting really drunk. Ant was first to drift into a state of unconciousness and the rest covered him with shaving foam, they continued to drink until they themselves could no longer stay awake.
It is here the story ends but who knows what kind of adventures they may have next time.
END!

Hope you enjoyed it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.