GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Changes to off peak hours"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/08/11 at 09:32
Hey guys,

I've just been nosing through my admin area for my broadband account and noticed that the off-peak hours have changed. It's now 7pm - 7am mon-fri and all day at the weekend.

Anyone know when this was changed and is this the new permanent off peak hours???

Terry.
Tue 16/08/11 at 19:10
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Thanks also to McLong and UK Con...and of course Hmmm ha ha :¬D

Saw the post at its inception but didn't think to look...so now I have spread the word 'far and wide' .... :¬)
Tue 16/08/11 at 17:39
"Are you sure?"
Thanks McLong - *Good News* is always welcome!

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Tue 16/08/11 at 11:47
Regular
Hey Terry & Hmmm...,

The improvements to the Peak/Off-Peak hours were made only very recently (within the last couple of weeks), so you can start enjoying the longer unlimited-usage hours right away.

We're still in the process of updating the website* and various bits of documentation, but you can expect to hear from us by e-mail to confirm everything shortly.

*The FAQs section should now be updated, thanks Hmmm...
Tue 16/08/11 at 11:29
"Are you sure?"
Hi - Thanks for that! :¬)

I'm always recommending Freeola! Glad to hear it's all working well for you.

I agree, these days most news seems to be for the worse so it's always great to hear some good stuff!

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Tue 16/08/11 at 11:14
Hi Hmmm,

I was just asking as I was never informed about the off-peak changes. I really thought that I would have received some sort of notification as it is 'technically' a change to their terms and conditions.

However, like you, I think the changes are for the better. It makes a nice change to get something of benefit these days.

On a final note, thank you Hmmm for recommending Freeola to me back in January, this was in an old thread I started. Freeola's service has been excellent for me since jumping ship from AOL. I can now actually use the internet between 4pm and midnight weekdays and all day at weekends. AOL used to 'throttle' my access down to 300Kbps during those hours.

Tel.
Tue 16/08/11 at 10:01
"Are you sure?"
Good spot - ukconfederate!

It looks like this may have happened near the start of July :¬)

This would have made a great 'good news' story or forum post but I can't see any recent news?!

Anyway, looks like a change for the better - especially with many people's increased use of iPlayer etc.
[s]Hmmm...[/s]

NB Freeola
This FAQ1 needs updating as it still has the midnight peak times.
Tue 16/08/11 at 09:32
Hey guys,

I've just been nosing through my admin area for my broadband account and noticed that the off-peak hours have changed. It's now 7pm - 7am mon-fri and all day at the weekend.

Anyone know when this was changed and is this the new permanent off peak hours???

Terry.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.