GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jak & Daxter 2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/12/01 at 22:03
Regular
just found out work on Jak & Daxter 2 has already begun.
Mon 17/12/01 at 22:03
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
just found out work on Jak & Daxter 2 has already begun.
Mon 17/12/01 at 22:17
Regular
Damn! the developers dont waste any time.
Mon 17/12/01 at 22:39
Regular
"360: swfcman"
What!? I have not even got the number 1 yet, still waiting for SR to deliver it.

I suppose though, with a game this good we really wanted, and expected this to happen sooner or later, just not so damn fast! :D
Mon 17/12/01 at 22:41
Regular
Pro Evo, don't worry, it'll take about 18 months or so 'til it's released.

So plenty of time to complete the first one!
Mon 17/12/01 at 22:42
Regular
"Touched!"
Jak and Daxter 2?! jesus!, oh well i will have the original one next week!, i am so tempted to rip off the wrapping paper and play on it :D
Tue 18/12/01 at 00:09
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Ive got the game right here with all my other quality titles :) But I am not playing on it till next tuesday...Thats if I can withstand the pressure. I want to play it sooo much
Tue 18/12/01 at 00:17
Regular
Jak and Daxter is third in my pecking order. I still gotta get through DMC,NBA street and Pro Evolution. I really dont like moving on till i start a new game. Especially a game like Jak & daxter which should take a long time to complete.
Tue 18/12/01 at 00:23
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Ah, NBA Street. I really want to get that game. After playing on my mates copy, I really got hooked and now I am hoping to find this game for £30 or something in EB. I dont really want to pay the full price for it, but you are right the game is quality
Tue 18/12/01 at 00:37
Regular
Yeh, i picked it up from G*ME. I had been looking for it 2nd hand for quite a while, and grabbed it straight off the shelf when I saw it.

Stunning game, had some crap reviews down here...but that probably becasue basketball aint so big down here. Massive game in the US, got over 9/10 in most reviews.
Tue 18/12/01 at 14:24
Regular
cant wait tfor Jak and Daxter 2 i am getting the first one for christmas

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.