GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Duke Nukem Forever"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Duke Nukem Forever'.
Tue 02/08/11 at 14:19
Regular
duke nukem is one of the best games i have ever played its action packed with loads of gruwsom killing n plenty of violence although i am having trouble killing 1 of the bosses under water its still one game which is worth while buying
Mon 28/11/11 at 03:12
Regular
I agree with dragonlance but throughout the game there is loads of funny stuf throughout the game but he is right they took to long to make it and it didnt turn out right but all in all to me this game is gold......
Tue 02/08/11 at 14:36
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
tatton1984 wrote:
duke nukem is one of the best games i have ever played its action packed with loads of gruwsom killing n plenty of violence although i am having trouble killing 1 of the bosses under water its still one game which is worth while buying

There is only one boss underwater and that's the Energy Leech ... try shooting it in its mouth :¬)

On another note, and you've probably not played many games, .... DNF is the 'pits'! This game achieved a score of 29%, personally I would say that this was over-generous, should be 19/20%.

Needless jumping, barrel collections and excessive 'button-bashing' and over-powered bosses - this game has totally lost the plot! It's right what most reviewers have mentioned - 14 years and 4 developers and not one thing learned!!! Not worth your hard-earned cash.
Tue 02/08/11 at 14:19
Regular

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.