GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what will be the best internet game?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/12/01 at 20:29
Regular
what will be the best internet game on ps2?
Thu 20/12/01 at 19:37
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
i hope that in the near future when muliplayer games become more popular on all systems u can play against other systems for example ff11 if (for argument sake) it came out on the xbox i would love to be able to see the ps2 players batter the xbox players or something similar, or play against the pc version this would really increase the number of people playing online games, and make a much happier comunity.
Thu 20/12/01 at 07:09
I would say Tony Hawk 3 as of right now.
Wed 19/12/01 at 18:23
Regular
"Bah"
Ive seen that FF10 will be quite alike Phantasy Star online on the DC in the way that it plays. Apparently ff10 is the main game and ff11 is for the online community and is an online only game. Hope that helps - the current best online is TH3.
MM
Wed 19/12/01 at 18:17
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
Might be counterstike :condition zero when it's relesed.
Tue 18/12/01 at 00:15
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I am still unsure how Square are going about this online play, but I think its going to be really good. But deep down I really want games like Pro Evo to be played online so I could whoop Previo's backside....
Mon 17/12/01 at 23:15
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
Well, any game that involves squad based combat should turn out to be very worth while because that's ideally what we'd all like. The ability to compete in squads, working together.

It's like playing Rainbox Six or something similar but with team members who can actually think and react to what's happening.

That's what i'm most looking forward to.
Mon 17/12/01 at 23:09
Regular
"360: swfcman"
The final fantasy game will be the best for online play, offering lots of interactivity with lots of other people, like Legend of Mir i believe.

What i would like to see though is games like Pro Evo with this function, i would love to beat some of you chaps leaving you embarased. :D
Mon 17/12/01 at 20:46
I reckon US SOCOM, if they can get the voice recognition feature to work, playing and chatting in real time with other gamers would be a better than just typing to each otehr during a game ! The other great one, when it arrives in god-only-knows-when will be Final Fantasy 11.... enough said :)
Mon 17/12/01 at 20:46
Regular
FFXI which will be fully online but looks to be quit expensive as you have to subscribe and pay a monthly fee but still the games looks set to be a killer app for the Ps2.
Mon 17/12/01 at 20:33
"You smell of rice"
Well from what I've seen, Tony Hawk's 3 looks mighty fine online. But there could still be other great games that might take that great step into the world of online gaming.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.