GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who are you like from the Simpsons?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/12/01 at 20:26
Regular
go to http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-bin/genquiz.pl? WEBSITE=cult&QUIZDATA=quiz.xml&ANSWER=1 and find out.

i got: You are Ned. You don’t always see yourself as a rebel, but in fact you are high on the list of counter cultural activity for you have no embarassment about championing your cause. You laugh in the face of taste and style. Only truth matters to you. You will cry out when the Emperor Has No Clothes. You might not approve of rebels but you surely have a cause. Ned Flanders would be proud of you.

i hate my life, i hate my life, i hate my life, i hate my life, i hate my life, i hate my life, i hate my life, i hate my life, i hate my life, i hate my life, i hate my life, i hate my life, i hate my life, i hate my life! damn!
Wed 19/12/01 at 21:36
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
He he he... I still havent found out how to be Marge.... Only Bart, Homer and Millhouse. Still...
Wed 19/12/01 at 21:27
i got
You are Bart. You reckon you’re quite a rebel but your cause is somewhat vague. You occasionally find yourself embracing a meaningful challenge but you are just as happy with momentary menacing for the sake of sensation. Bart is your God

I even answered truthfully. By the way, the new URL is
www.bbc.co.uk/cult/simpsons/quiz.shtml
Tue 18/12/01 at 22:13
Regular
"um..."
You are Homer. Your sensitive soul seldom finds itself expressed in action. Though you may be capable of rising to a challenge when pushed by fluke or sudden fervour, you are more likely to remain a Lounge Prophet and rejoice in personal distractions rather than public causes.

YEAH RIGHT!! Lounge prophet? how about NO!
Tue 18/12/01 at 21:52
Regular
That site got mine right:

You are Homer. Your sensitive soul seldom finds itself expressed in action. Though you may be capable of rising to a challenge when pushed by fluke or sudden fervour, you are more likely to remain a Lounge Prophet and rejoice in personal distractions rather than public causes. Homer is your man.
Tue 18/12/01 at 21:40
Regular
"I like cheese"
I'm Bart.

My ar*e.
Tue 18/12/01 at 20:09
Regular
"You've upset me"
I answered this truthfully and got: You are Bart. You reckon you’re quite a rebel but your cause is somewhat vague. You occasionally find yourself embracing a meaningful challenge but
you are just as happy with momentary menacing for the sake of sensation. Bart is your God.
Tue 18/12/01 at 20:01
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Wrambo didn't write:

The point of this is games not fun.

But he might aswell have.
Tue 18/12/01 at 19:59
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
I then answered it compltetly truthfully (for fun) with a lot of consideration:
You are Bart. You reckon you’re quite a rebel but your cause is somewhat vague. You occasionally find yourself embracing a meaningful challenge but you are just as happy with momentary menacing for the sake of sensation. Bart is your God.
Tue 18/12/01 at 19:54
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Wrambo wrote:
What has this to do with gaming
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

its not all about gaming. Its called fun.
By the way I am...
You are Bart. You reckon you’re quite a rebel but your cause is somewhat vague. You occasionally find yourself embracing a meaningful challenge but you are just as happy with momentary menacing for the sake of sensation. Bart is your God.
Mon 17/12/01 at 23:03
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Am I the only homer here? Am I really that bad??
The frightening thing is I answered as truthfully as I could!
ARGH!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.