GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bioshock 2- Catching lightning in a bottle Twice?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Bioshock 2'.
Sat 16/07/11 at 05:44
Regular
Hey guys, just finished the second installment of the Bioshock series, and I have to say I do not feel like the second one was as good as the first one. I was just wondering if anyone else felt the same way?
Wed 20/07/11 at 13:43
Regular
bioshock has better graphics, guns, and you have better plasmids that you can upgrade. the 2nd also has it were you can use the plasmids and weapons at the same time and a wide variety of enemies, little sisters can be harvested or rescued by going around rapture and gathering adam then putting her back in a vent, it has more alternate endings and you can go in water. but the game in the 2nd bioshock is short and the storyline isnt that great and you cant go back levels. overal i think the 2nd is better
Mon 18/07/11 at 09:09
Regular
"And in last place.."
It is a good game but not as good as the original.
Sat 16/07/11 at 05:44
Regular
Hey guys, just finished the second installment of the Bioshock series, and I have to say I do not feel like the second one was as good as the first one. I was just wondering if anyone else felt the same way?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.