GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why leave the N64?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/03/03 at 19:17
Regular
The N64 was 1 of the best consoles around. We should not be giving it trash and The PS2 AND the gamecube have being copying. What do you think?
Tue 18/03/03 at 21:53
Regular
As I stated before:

Why forget about the black and white TV?
The colour TV COPIED THEM!!

Why forget about stove-based teapots?
Today's electical kettles copied them!!

Why forget about an old console with many good games, but yet being the worst of Nintendo's home consoles released here?
BECAUSE IT'S TIME IS UP
Tue 18/03/03 at 21:25
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I could play along with this but I can't be bothered...

Nintendo made the N64
Nintendo made the gamecube

Yes, you've made a fool of yourself...
Tue 18/03/03 at 21:19
Regular
"EXCUSE ME"
Do you really beleave thatere are some if Nintendo didn't make the GameCube and kept producing the N64 that people would buy them when it was in competition with PS2 and X-Box?
As far as I am aware nobody has 'left' the N64 as you put it. I still play mine as there are some excellent games on it, as with every console.
Nintendo are a business and need to make money to keep going; that is why they made the GameCube. And possibly to entertain us. Just possibly.
Tue 18/03/03 at 20:06
Regular
"past,present&future"
The N64 WAS the best console, at it's time, but time rolls on.

Get over it!

There are some all time classic games that will never be forgotten, but you can't expect people to still be excited years later.

As for copying, all consoles are evolving and improving every generation, so what?

Should Nintendo have said 'Hmmm! The N64 was excellent, let's forget everything we've ever developed and produce something completely different?'
Tue 18/03/03 at 20:05
Regular
"  "
Are you purposely trying to be ortistic?
Tue 18/03/03 at 19:23
Regular
"2+2 is 3 yeah?"
Well, IIIIIIIIIIIII think that the N64 was the best console around! And IIIIIII want you to have YOUR say about it! (happy?!?)
Tue 18/03/03 at 19:19
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
i dont understand what you're trying to say here?
Tue 18/03/03 at 19:17
Regular
"2+2 is 3 yeah?"
The N64 was 1 of the best consoles around. We should not be giving it trash and The PS2 AND the gamecube have being copying. What do you think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.