GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"2005, the year of the next-generation consoles; who will be triumphant?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/03/03 at 20:12
Regular
Gamecube2, PS3 and the next generation Xbox are being released in two years time, all at the same time (unlike this generations consoles. The people may go for the cheapness of nintendo, the reputation of sony or the power of Microsoft? I'll go for the cheapest.
Wed 19/03/03 at 10:18
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Who cares for pete's sake.

Enjoy the console's and games that are around at the moment without jerking yourselves off about consoles that are 2 + years away.
Wed 19/03/03 at 00:02
Regular
I don't care to be honest.

But it will be the Playstation, and Nintendo will be last.
Tue 18/03/03 at 23:29
Regular
Don't you mean the supreme, excellent and unbeaten games developing of Nintendo? This time round people will go for quality - not the one that's out first. Therefore, Nintendo will fly away ahead.
Tue 18/03/03 at 20:32
"For the horde!!!!"
My friend bought PSM2 today and it as a picture of what the PS3 could look like, it looked crap with it's traffic cone apearance and toaster like disk insertion.
Tue 18/03/03 at 20:20
Regular
plycon wrote:
> Gamecube2, PS3 and the next generation Xbox are being released in two
> years time, all at the same time (unlike this generations consoles.
> The people may go for the cheapness of nintendo, the reputation of
> sony or the power of Microsoft? I'll go for the cheapest.

WHAT THE HECK?

Number one, the X-BOx is more likely to have a 2 stuck on the end rather than Nintendo's console.
Number two, Nintendo are planning to release there's in 2005, the other two are scheduled for 2006.
Number 3, the reputation of SONY is that they send out faulty PS2's, knowing that people will need to replace them...
Number 4, Cheapness of Nintendo????
Number 5, Microsoft have no power.
Tue 18/03/03 at 20:18
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
PS3, barely beating Xbox Next.

Nintendo WAAAAAAY behind, by actually forgetting to release in Europe.
Tue 18/03/03 at 20:17
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Right at this moment in time, I will be going for the next X-Box machine. But as I don't know what either console will be capable of, I 'll just keep an eye on them all.

But knowing me I'll just get them all at some time or another.
Tue 18/03/03 at 20:12
Regular
Gamecube2, PS3 and the next generation Xbox are being released in two years time, all at the same time (unlike this generations consoles. The people may go for the cheapness of nintendo, the reputation of sony or the power of Microsoft? I'll go for the cheapest.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.