GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"forgetting to put a blog title before saving"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/07/11 at 17:12
Regular
has anyone else noticed that if you're daft enough like me to save your blog post, without having given it a title, you get an error message and loose your post. The Freeola team then end up having to retrieve it and email it to you. Surely it should allow you to save a post without a title? I've done it three times since October. Pain in bum having to wait for it back.
Sat 16/07/11 at 19:48
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Sorry, I've only just got back. I will try and sort this out on Monday for you after catching up with everything alse on my return. My apologies for the wait!
Sat 16/07/11 at 18:14
"Are you sure?"
domburch wrote:
OK, thanks, is it unlikely then I'll get it back before next week then?

That's what my money's on! ;¬)
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Thu 14/07/11 at 09:03
Regular
OK, thanks, is it unlikely then I'll get it back before next week then?
Wed 13/07/11 at 17:58
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
If no one else picks this up then I'l try and fix this when I'm back next week. Was probably me who's receovered your post in the past.
Wed 13/07/11 at 17:31
"Are you sure?"
I'm guessing you might be talking about an InstantPro site? ;¬)
Always worth saying if it's an InstantPro or normally hosted site

What's in the error message you get?
I'll have a play and see if I get it.

On the plus side, it's pretty handy that Freeola are able to recover your post!

[s]Hmmm...[/s] @twitter
Wed 13/07/11 at 17:12
Regular
has anyone else noticed that if you're daft enough like me to save your blog post, without having given it a title, you get an error message and loose your post. The Freeola team then end up having to retrieve it and email it to you. Surely it should allow you to save a post without a title? I've done it three times since October. Pain in bum having to wait for it back.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.