GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone Else Waiting For Their Copy Of NGC?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/03/03 at 16:21
Regular
Im a subscriber, but i still haven't got it. Even when its supposed to be released in the shops today!
Wed 19/03/03 at 16:21
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Im a subscriber, but i still haven't got it. Even when its supposed to be released in the shops today!
Wed 19/03/03 at 16:30
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yup I bought mine this morning. I can see it right now in fact, all cosy in it's WHSmiths bag.
Wed 19/03/03 at 17:01
Regular
New NGC is out?
I'll get my mum to get it.
Anything good about it?
Wed 19/03/03 at 17:37
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Must pick it up sometime, as I got the slimmest NOM ever.
Wed 19/03/03 at 17:43
Regular
"NJAN"
was in the shop the last day and was gonna get NGC but then i thought - why? i mean, i used to get every one of their issues, i have a stack of them up to my knees, but arent they just a waste of money?
1. they are pretty steep for a magazine. sure they are only out once a month but still.
and 2. they "news" in them is ancient. if you compare the content in any of those magazines to the internet, they are really behind in time.
its a fact, it takes 5 min for an editor to upload news to the net but alot longer for a company to print and publish a magazine and get it into the shops. and how may times are the magazines delayed a day or two?
what do ye think? waste of money?
amos.
Wed 19/03/03 at 17:52
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Just happened to be strolling through Smiths today, took a glance over at the mags section and spotted the new NGC, and then thought 'Hmm, that's odd, haven't received my subscriber issue yet.'

So yes, Ashman, I'm still waiting as well, you'll be pleased to hear. :)
Wed 19/03/03 at 17:54
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
*Strokes NGC magazine
Wed 19/03/03 at 17:58
Regular
Anything special about it?
Wed 19/03/03 at 18:06
Regular
mäddmuñ wrote:
> Anything special about it?
Wed 19/03/03 at 18:10
Regular
It isn't NOM

That's good enough

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.