GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"War not good??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/03/03 at 16:44
Regular
Personally i think war is a good thing especially at times like this how can people say war is bad when weve got a nutter with a tash threatening countries with WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION and on the other hand if there was no war here are the bad points

No medal of honour or any war games (nnnnnnnnnnooooooooo)

Nothing to taunt the Germans about

No great films like saving private ryan

No heroes in the country

People firing Nukes and stuff like that everywhere

Did I mention no WAR GAMES

Hitler still alive

Means only blondes and blue eyed people alive thats me gone :-( and no blacks :(

No independence for americans

any more ideas why war is good type them in no1 saying crap about war is bad get a life!!!!
Wed 19/03/03 at 16:44
"SumwerDownOnFulerto"
Personally i think war is a good thing especially at times like this how can people say war is bad when weve got a nutter with a tash threatening countries with WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION and on the other hand if there was no war here are the bad points

No medal of honour or any war games (nnnnnnnnnnooooooooo)

Nothing to taunt the Germans about

No great films like saving private ryan

No heroes in the country

People firing Nukes and stuff like that everywhere

Did I mention no WAR GAMES

Hitler still alive

Means only blondes and blue eyed people alive thats me gone :-( and no blacks :(

No independence for americans

any more ideas why war is good type them in no1 saying crap about war is bad get a life!!!!
Wed 19/03/03 at 20:40
Regular
"i like cars!!!!!!"
i think the war starts at 1:15 in the morning tomorrow.
Wed 19/03/03 at 20:41
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I agree

I demand the deaths of many more millions so we can have some great games and Holywood films

Moron
Wed 19/03/03 at 20:41
Regular
"cachoo"
It's pretty pathetic how they can say "1.15am", if that is the correct time.

"Ooh. War starts at 1:15am."

Ha! Stupid people.
Wed 19/03/03 at 20:45
Regular
"Festivus!"
please dont go away wrote:
> No medal of honour or any war games (nnnnnnnnnnooooooooo)

A good thing

> Nothing to taunt the Germans about

Why should we taunt them? It was Hitler and the nazis which did it, not today's generation

> No great films like saving private ryan

You mean boring man-takes-on-the-world films?

> No heroes in the country

Like who?

> People firing Nukes and stuff like that everywhere

If they fired them everywhere, everywhere would be gone. And this is a bad thing of war.

> Did I mention no WAR GAMES

Yes

> Hitler still alive

You're going off topic. And I bet there are many more people more evil than Hitler - he just had the power to do it. And this is a bad point of war

> Means only blondes and blue eyed people alive thats me gone :-( and no
> blacks :(

This is a bad point of war
Wed 19/03/03 at 20:45
Regular
"Festivus!"
Ignore my post below.
Wed 19/03/03 at 23:14
Regular
i like war games and stuff but i dont like it when the real good guys die.
Wed 19/03/03 at 23:49
Regular
WAR NOT GOOD BECAUSE OF SOME GAMES!

While people are aiming to get to sadam, risking their lives, leaving behind their families fighting for the nuclear weapons! AND ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT IS GAMES AND FILMS! You are sick.
Wed 19/03/03 at 23:51
Regular
That was his 6th post!
Thu 20/03/03 at 20:53
Regular
yeah but if we didn't invent weapons we wouldn't have war and a lot of innocent people will die even you might die if you think wars so cool why dont you join the army then you'll see it's not all fun and games people are riskin there lives for us and there country

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.