GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Games on T.V"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/12/01 at 19:29
Regular
Sun 13/01/02 at 16:28
Regular
"¬_¬"
Solskjaer_24 wrote:
> Very good Pob, you managed to post a '.' . You can already play games on the TV
> with open. But they're very poor and simple, and nothing like Zelda or GTA3!
> You'd never see a better quality game playable on Open! It would be impossible
> to play something like GTA3 with your Sky Digital remote!!

TV Boys work as
> games on TV, in a way. So do all other consoles. You need a TV/monitor screen to
> see the games you are playing!! Unless you've got a PSOne and a screen, just
> like the GameCube could be like in Japan soon.

---------

His post was removed because he was banned.
Thu 03/01/02 at 11:20
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
They have brought out a retro controller thing. It looks like an original PSone controller - not anoulouge, just plain and simple. You plug it in your TV and it has about 80 (I think) retro games built into it to play.

Nice original topic, *- it says a lot in so little writing.
Tue 18/12/01 at 18:10
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I know!! Pob is trying to win £20,000 in the Turner Prize thing!! He's done something stupid, putting one dot in a post, and intends for the people to see it and award him next year.

I saw that Turner Prize thing in an Art trip andit was BOOOOOORING!!!!
Tue 18/12/01 at 16:14
"I hate that!!!"
I think this as a winning topic don't you Solskjaer_24! yes very nice indeed top quality!

*Doughnut winks at Solskjaer_24*
Tue 18/12/01 at 13:52
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Very good Pob, you managed to post a '.' . You can already play games on the TV with open. But they're very poor and simple, and nothing like Zelda or GTA3! You'd never see a better quality game playable on Open! It would be impossible to play something like GTA3 with your Sky Digital remote!!

TV Boys work as games on TV, in a way. So do all other consoles. You need a TV/monitor screen to see the games you are playing!! Unless you've got a PSOne and a screen, just like the GameCube could be like in Japan soon.
Sun 16/12/01 at 19:29
Regular
"pob, the originator"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.