GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"lara croft"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tomb Raider: Legend'.
Mon 27/06/11 at 23:26
Regular
Hi i need some one to help me out on lara croft legend,i got stucked in king authurs tomb i would like to move pass that stage please
Thu 30/06/11 at 11:36
Regular
Hi thanks the walkthrough video does really help i finally got through d king aurthur tomb after a very long period of head ache
Wed 29/06/11 at 13:57
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It is probably best if I don't try to explain it so here is a video that might help.

Click Here
Wed 29/06/11 at 10:10
Regular
HI iam inside d tomb where u have this egg shape thingy with king authur in it and surrunded with coffins d outside part of it idont know what 2 do whit d water wheels i ve tried so many tricks but i still cant get through these obstacles.
Tue 28/06/11 at 01:21
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
We'd need more info as it is a reasonably big area. What part are you having trouble with?
Mon 27/06/11 at 23:26
Regular
Hi i need some one to help me out on lara croft legend,i got stucked in king authurs tomb i would like to move pass that stage please

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.