GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Clocks Rocks!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/03/03 at 22:54
Regular
I know I am gonna get replies saying that this should have been in the music forum but more people read it here ;-)

Also, the chances are that a topic like this has been written before. Quite frankly, I don't give a baboon's technicolour butt-cheeks.

The song 'Clocks' by Coldplay really does rule! Especially with some of the visualisations in Windows Media Player going along with it (Battery: Strawberryaid, for example). It's that dual piano theme that really makes everyone like it. Anyone else who has an opinion of 'Clocks', write it below...
Thu 20/03/03 at 01:29
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Melancholy wrote:
> Prefer "in my place".

Everytime I hear that I think of Walk Away by Cast. Where did they go, hey (not that I miss them particularly)? Not dating Hollywood superstars, back to the old Scally grind for them. Crow bar and a row of nice, new cars...
Thu 20/03/03 at 00:15
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I thought the title simply said Clocks Rock and started falling over with laughter hoping to find a post about how much clocks ruled.

Imagine my dissapointment. :)

But yeah the song is good, not my favourite by them but still good.
Wed 19/03/03 at 23:56
Regular
good song that. Its probably known to people more through the BBC FREEVIEW ADVERT.
Wed 19/03/03 at 22:59
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Coldplay are good-ish......to utterly rubbish. But mostly good.

Clocks is yet another radio friendly song for every soap to put on in the background. Its good, but there are other bands with more......passion I suppose around.

And its not really a 'rocks' song.

:P
Wed 19/03/03 at 22:59
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Melancholy wrote:
> Prefer "in my place".
>
> Radiohead beat them by plus akbchinllion.

'The Scientist' is great too.

In fact, Coldplay rock!
Wed 19/03/03 at 22:58
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Mystique wrote:
> This should have been in the music forum. You dirty hippo.
>
> :p

Damn you...

...and who you callin' a dirty hippo, you dirty hippo?
Wed 19/03/03 at 22:56
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
Prefer "in my place".

Radiohead beat them by plus akbchinllion.
Wed 19/03/03 at 22:56
Regular
This should have been in the music forum. You dirty hippo.

:p
Wed 19/03/03 at 22:54
Regular
"Brrrrr."
I know I am gonna get replies saying that this should have been in the music forum but more people read it here ;-)

Also, the chances are that a topic like this has been written before. Quite frankly, I don't give a baboon's technicolour butt-cheeks.

The song 'Clocks' by Coldplay really does rule! Especially with some of the visualisations in Windows Media Player going along with it (Battery: Strawberryaid, for example). It's that dual piano theme that really makes everyone like it. Anyone else who has an opinion of 'Clocks', write it below...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.