GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FIFA 2003!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'FIFA 2003'.
Thu 20/03/03 at 00:08
Regular
Some questions!

First of all how do you header the ball. The other team alawys seem to take possesion of it. Which comand is it. ( for Pc ) just give me the name of it. i.e shoot, pass etc.

Another thing. Can you name any players above 95 on the overall statistics.
Thu 20/03/03 at 10:31
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
To header the ball and pass it to someone, I think it's the "through-ball" button.

Heading to score is slightly different as you have to time the shoot button and press it and the right moment.

The best move to do is pass it to the wing and use a trick to jink the ball pass the defender. Keep running up the side and press the "player run" button - you should see the forward running into position. Time it right and press the lob button and the winger does an automatic cross into the box and the striker either heads or volleys the ball into the back of the onion bag.

Th amount of times Beckham has linked up with Van to provide a goal are too numerous to mention.
Thu 20/03/03 at 09:36
Regular
DW wrote:
> To header the ball, you're supposed to press Shoot.

Nasty boy wrote:
> what command is the header tho, i.e shoot pass.

Hmmm... *scratches head*
Thu 20/03/03 at 08:25
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
The command for the header ball button is the header button...
Can't remember which key though, you're better using a pad.

The way I do it is, and it works 90% of the time, is when the ball goes up, wait till it starts to dip down again, and wait for around a second.

My description may not be good, but perfecting it is a big advanage.
Thu 20/03/03 at 07:52
Regular
what command is the header tho, i.e shoot pass.
Thu 20/03/03 at 06:57
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
For Heading you need to time it right, Just before it comes down to you press the header button, Like it said its all about the timing, Once you've got used to that you can enjoy the skills of the Volley Pass :D

yea... Anyway, You'll soon get to grips with heading and the right time you need to press it, Also the direction where you want to header it, You can score some nice goals with headers :D
Thu 20/03/03 at 06:42
Regular
My Southampton squad consists of:

Schmichael
Cudicini

Bridge
Lundekvam
Woodgate
Ferdinand, R
Stam

Keane, Roy
Giggs
Bowyer
Windass
Svensonn, A

Beattie
Keane, Robbie
Henry
Pahars

Now, some of these players have crap stats, but they're still class players. Sign Bowyer, Roy Keane and Giggs. Then try shooting with them from about 30 or 40 yards. Watch as the ball flies in the top corner.

To header the ball, you're supposed to press Shoot. You have to be perfect when it comes to time. Don't press it too early, and don't press it too late. My advice if you have a control pad, is to tap all of the buttons continuously. Works about 80% of the time for me.

I recommend signing Larsson for a season or two. He's magic to start off with. Oh, and Woodgate, top defender, as is Stam. Stam's my best defender, yet his stats say 85 on overall. Ferdy has 93 and is not nearly as good. Oh, and Wayne Bridge is class too. Not only can he shoot from anywhere on the field within distance of the goal, his defending and speed is supurb. He should definatly be England's number one left back.
Thu 20/03/03 at 00:08
Regular
Some questions!

First of all how do you header the ball. The other team alawys seem to take possesion of it. Which comand is it. ( for Pc ) just give me the name of it. i.e shoot, pass etc.

Another thing. Can you name any players above 95 on the overall statistics.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.