GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any one else gettin a PS2 for christmas"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/12/01 at 16:50
Regular
if u are gettin a ps2 4 crimb wat games r u gettin
Sun 16/12/01 at 16:50
if u are gettin a ps2 4 crimb wat games r u gettin
Sun 16/12/01 at 17:09
Regular
"Touched!"
I already have a PS2 with 12 games but my bro is getting one as well, with half life, i am also getting devil may cry, pro evo soccer and jak and daxter for xmas :D
Sun 16/12/01 at 17:58
Yep,

PS2 with F1 2001 (a bundle from a catalogue).
Plus mes gonna get GTA3 + Half-Life before xmas day...
cant get better gaming than this
Sun 16/12/01 at 18:24
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
i'm getting one and i had a sneaky naughty peek if you read my thread. I'm getting GTA3 which i'll be playing for ages then buy another game after xmas
Sun 16/12/01 at 18:26
Regular
"You Bum!!"
mattc wrote:
> Yep,

PS2 with F1 2001 (a bundle from a catalogue).

Any chance of that being Littlewoods??Cause thats the package I got. But I also got a free wheel and and a DVD Remote
Sun 16/12/01 at 18:30
I am getting a PS2 for Christmas with FIFA 2002 and Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone.(package). I went out and bought WWF Smackdown 3:Just Bring It, Grand Theft Auto 3 and an extra controller.
Sun 16/12/01 at 19:29
Regular
i have had mine since march so no.

im getting Jak and daxter which some say is easy and some say is hard just have to wait and see
Sun 16/12/01 at 19:45
"MMMMM, Chicken"
I traded in my Playstation and 4 games, and got a playstation 2, wwf smackdown JBI, and official memory card, and official multi tap, and an official DVD Remote for £230, and Ive bought 14 DVD's that Ive been dying to get namely Stargate Directors Cut, Miss Congeniality, Star Wars Episode I, Gladiator 2 disc special edition, 28 Days, The Net, Girl Inturruped, Dragonheart, Se7en 2 disc special edition, Dogma, Romeo Must Die, The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile and The cider house rules. Hopefully Ill buy a nice surround sound system as well.(reccomendations of which will be appreciated in my 'digital surround sound' topic).
Sun 16/12/01 at 21:21
Wow - some quality films there. My favourite package being SW: Episode I on DVD. ;¬)

If you watch it once with directors commentary, you appreciate the film a lot more.
Mon 17/12/01 at 10:52
I think the bundle was from Choice....just came with that one game...for £300! robbing tikes!
Plus the bloody thing didnt work..wouldn't play ps2 games or demos...Sony are picking it up 2morro, swapping it for a working one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.