GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokemon is offically dead!!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/12/01 at 15:31
Regular
i don't see the point of having a form forum for pokemon as its lost its appel to most people.
Sun 16/12/01 at 15:31
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
i don't see the point of having a form forum for pokemon as its lost its appel to most people.
Mon 17/12/01 at 13:23
Don't Worry Dragon, I'll Post Something Even If No-One Else
Does.
Anyway, I Agree.
Mon 17/12/01 at 22:10
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
even the forum is dead!
Tue 18/12/01 at 15:39
I've came back to revive it like i have before!!!!!!!!!

My luck maybe out this time though
Wed 19/12/01 at 20:36
Regular
"Foos Rock"
I don't think that Pokemon is dead, but it is certainly not as bigger crazy as it was. It now joins the likes of sonic and mario, the cartoons and movies may be pants but the games will live on!!!!!!!!!
Thu 20/12/01 at 06:01
I am a multi-hobbyist living in Australia, working for a living and supporting a number of dead fads and vintage memorabilia such as Dragonball Z, Sonic the Hedgehog, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Atari/Amstrad/Commodore/Microbee Computers, Atari/Nintendo/Sega Consoles, Arcade Machine Information/ROMs since 1975, but for the fact that Pokemon has had it's massive scam revealed hence it's elusive hetrosexual and queer content exploited as well as it's way of drawing the attention of young children to evil sources only to rip them off completely, i have never supported Pokemon and i never will because of how dangerous the hobby can get in time.

Worshipping Pokemon is quite simply as pointless as chasing the wind, now try telling that to the younger kids and they'll get all highly strung and start chucking tandrums because of their denial which can lead them to joining pointless AAP leagues and gangs due to the things you should prevent them from learning about what they have seen from the shows and the movies which are a complete waste of time. that's the thing about it...
Fri 21/12/01 at 09:11
PefectDarkWizard wrote:
> I don't think that Pokemon is dead, but it is certainly not as bigger crazy as
> it was. It now joins the likes of sonic and mario, the cartoons and movies may
> be pants but the games will live on!!!!!!!!!

Too true mate too true
Sat 22/12/01 at 00:21
You didn't read what i expressed about the fact that it had it's elusive hetrosexual and queer content exploited, little boys developing female genitles and putting on incest with all that other sick crap that goe's on. you don't wan't to end up trying to do the same, do you?

Pokemon is actually quite unlike Sonic the Hedgehog and all those other things i told you i was into, mind you. the site i come from has actual archived proof that Pokemon has been known for it's rather bad reputation. certain theories, scenes, stills, pictures and god knows what else has been exposed.

Just remember why i'm telling you this, if you think i'm lying then you're in denial.

You're definately in for a rude awakening, i'm afraid.
Sat 22/12/01 at 02:46
Buy LINUX OR DIE, H4X0R BOYZ AND GIRLS!
WINDOWS IS WUSSY! YES! BILL GATES WANTS YOUR MONY.
AND REGISTER WINZIP! ARGH! THEY R0><0R J00R B0X0RZ D00DZ0Rz!

this is just here to make it look like I'm not typing the whole of the message in caps woo look at me go
Sun 03/02/02 at 19:27
pokemon is not dead because there are more pokemon games comming to the game cube when it is unleashed in the uk later this year

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.