GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Banjo Kazooie vs. Banjo Tooie"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/12/01 at 12:40
Regular
I think Banjo Kazooie is much better than its sequel. Banjo Tooie is quite boring and the worlds are rubbish.
Sun 16/12/01 at 12:40
I think Banjo Kazooie is much better than its sequel. Banjo Tooie is quite boring and the worlds are rubbish.
Sun 16/12/01 at 12:43
Regular
"Whatever!"
I actually prefer Banjo Tooie - Bigger and better than the original, more moves, seperate adventures, huge worlds and awesome gameplay!!
Sun 16/12/01 at 13:08
Regular
Banjo Tooie is much better than Kazooie, there's so much more to do, there's tons of mini games and bonus sections, graphics are much better, the worlds are bigger, it really is so much better. Kazooie's a good game Tooie is so much better.
Sun 16/12/01 at 13:19
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
There are certain things from eacch that I prefer. But if I had to choose the one that I liked most, it would have to be Tooie as it is a longer, more challenging game. And some of the mini games are good in multi-player!
Sun 16/12/01 at 15:43
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I agree with everything what people have already said, Banjo Tooie is a much better game, the only problem with it that I found was that sometimes it would become annoying having to go back and forth through all the levels, apart from that, excellent game.
Thu 20/12/01 at 19:18
Another problem with Banjo Tooie is that there is a lot of boring back and forth play.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.