GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone Know Where To Get A G-con 45 for the PS1?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/03/03 at 17:12
Regular
Anyone know a good website that sells these new?
Thanks
Thu 27/03/03 at 20:53
Regular
I have searched quite a few places and sites but have not come across the exact G-con 45 light gun although i do have another few alternatives.I found them in the latest spring/summer 2003 argos catalouge which i was flicking through the other night.The other light guns i found were the:

a:PSone Walther P99 light gun-£29.99(pg-795)
b:PSone light blaster gun-£19.49(pg-795)
c:PSone ballistic light gun+free shooting game-£29.99(pg-795)

(a)The first is a slimline handgun type gun,metal black in colour.It is compatible with Guncon and Guncon 2.It uses a 'white dot'aiming system and features a D-pad for in game movement and makes firing more realistic with the vibration function.Other functions include autofire and auto-reload which can be switched on/off.It has USB and gameport connections.

(b)This gun has a more chunkier look to it although it is still black in colour.The gun is also compatible with the G-Con and G-Con 2 games.It has a realistic recoil effect and reload speed can be ajusted to the users preference.Another good feature is the autofire/auto-reload function as featured in the previous gun description.For reloading a plastic footpedal is included with the gun.This pack is great value for money!!

(c)The third and final gun is made by namco and colourwise it,s mostly a dull silver with a jet black band along the top of it.It has an arcade style reload pedal black in colour.The features of this gun are similar to the other guns except this gun has a machine gun mode which makes bullets fire in quick succession and makes life slightly easier.Aswell as this it has the Hi/Lo autofire speed and Hi/Lo reload speed.This gun aswell is compatible with all G-Con and G-Con 2 games.In the gun pack there is also a free namco shooting game called'Time crisis:project titan'which is quite a good game once you get further on in it.A great bargain for money!!!
Sat 22/03/03 at 09:00
Regular
"Party Hard"
dopeyjim in da house wrote:
> "As david dickinson"
>
> Do i hear a bargian here, Bargain hunters??
> Cheap as Chips!!!
>
> "As dopeyjim"
>
> Ahem, you should buy it...

Right...like that was really funny.
Fri 21/03/03 at 19:47
"Super Diamonds"
"As david dickinson"

Do i hear a bargian here, Bargain hunters??
Cheap as Chips!!!

"As dopeyjim"

Ahem, you should buy it...
Thu 20/03/03 at 20:19
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Hmm, £20 for the lot?

G-Con45 (mint) + Game (mint) + Box (roughed up) + All instructions etc.

Go on, you know you want to.
Thu 20/03/03 at 20:16
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Uh?

I'll sell it, as I dont use it... but... how much?
"cheerios"
Cos it would normally cost around £15 quid used...
"cheerios"
OF cousre.... thank-you
Thu 20/03/03 at 20:03
Regular
"Hmmm....."
How much you willing to pay?

It comes with Time Crisis in the box, which is rather messed up. But the game and gun are in perfect condition.
Thu 20/03/03 at 18:55
"cheerios"
how much etc?
Thu 20/03/03 at 18:11
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I have one.

Wanna buy?

:-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.