GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Merry Christmas"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/12/01 at 11:37
Regular
Merry Christmas everyone, have a good time and remember:

Dont drink too much .
Dont eat too much.
Be grateful for those presents you didnt really want. (really rubbish games like: Jeopady, Wheel of fortune any other quiz game, thermal socks and slippers)

Or.... if you want an even better time over Christmas, ignore the above.
Sun 16/12/01 at 20:21
Regular
a pony
Sun 16/12/01 at 14:40
Regular
Im getting Shrek, THPS2 and money !
I dunno what else I got ?
Maybe I could ask Sants Claws ?

Oops !
Sun 16/12/01 at 14:39
Regular
Im getting Shrek, THPS2 and money !
I dunno what else I got ?
Maybe I could ask Sants Klaws ?
Sun 16/12/01 at 12:22
Regular
"DS..."
i'm getting... money to buy lots of games! (hopefully) ne way i'll be ok over christmas as I have bought quite a few games over the last few months that i am still playing such as Zelda oracle of seaons/ages, Mario Tennis, a load of snes games and Tony Hawks 2 which i won 4 my GAD! i'll mainly be playing TH2 as it is such a class game! If your not convinced, buy it and be impressed! I am!
slik ~_~
Sun 16/12/01 at 11:55
Regular
""
I'm getting Shrek, Tombraider and Cats and Dogs. =B0p
Sun 16/12/01 at 11:53
Regular
""
I'm getting Wario LAnd 4, Armoured fist 1, F22 Lightning 3, F18/E Superhornet, Flying Corps and Robot Wars Arenas of distruction. He he he! I'll be busy.
Sun 16/12/01 at 11:52
Regular
"um..."
I would like more games but people only send me stuff for my car (I got three sets of Fluffy Dice last year) or clothes etc because they think I am too old for games. My mum only buys me games and DVD's but I dont know what DVD's I've got as I cant find them.
Sun 16/12/01 at 11:48
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
Well, I found some games in the paper that took to my liking, but my dad said there was no point in wrapping them up if you know what they are, so I am now the proud owner of Baldur's Gate, Swat 3, Half Life: Generation and Kingpin. They are all excellent games and I got them all for £30!

I should be getting a guitar or some sort - electric or accoustic, I'm not sure. Heck, I may get both! I'm also getting some games for the PC.
Sun 16/12/01 at 11:43
Regular
"um..."
True I already know what games I am getting

GTA3 and Half Life

good choice no? should keep me busy for a while
Sun 16/12/01 at 11:41
Regular
""
For the best Christmas get plenty of Computer games and then talk on here for the remainder of the time. =B0p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.