GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Once again my life has taken a turn for the worse - sport style"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/12/01 at 10:10
Regular
Well some of you may of read my last post abut how my life had taken a turn for the worse and lots of you gave me great advice and I thank you for that. So last Friday (the one which was two days ago) I went to school feeling quite happy, but the sunshine would to turn rain in the last lesson lightning would strike *SOUND OF LIGHTNING STRIKING*.

It was our P.E. outdoor assements, we were doing......Rugby!
*Sound of women screaming*. Basically what we did was play a big game and our P.E. teacher would mark us on how well we performed in the game, I was playing loose head prop in the front row of the scrum. It started of as an ordinary game i got tackled but hey nothing to serious, but then a slimy massive scum bag headbutted me right in my eye! I did not go down (I would of thought back but he was massive) and guess what the fecking ref did nothing! Straight away my left eye had swollen really badly, I went off and sat out for the rest of the game as I was in dire pain. After I got changed I had to walk 20 minutes with my eyebrow the size of a satsuma (they rule don't they?) all the way home. I got home and put loads of ice on it and took a parocetamol (nokt sppellt righjt I now) to try and calm down my throbing headache. I woke up on Staturday morning to find that it had swollen so bad I could not open my left eye at all. But today is now Sunday and I am pleased to tell you (if you care) that it has now just left a humongus bruise on my eyebrow and on my eye lid.

So a word of warning to all you people who are thinking aboot jioning Rugby........FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T DO IT!!!! Also please roll on new year, I need a fresh start!
Sun 16/12/01 at 10:10
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well some of you may of read my last post abut how my life had taken a turn for the worse and lots of you gave me great advice and I thank you for that. So last Friday (the one which was two days ago) I went to school feeling quite happy, but the sunshine would to turn rain in the last lesson lightning would strike *SOUND OF LIGHTNING STRIKING*.

It was our P.E. outdoor assements, we were doing......Rugby!
*Sound of women screaming*. Basically what we did was play a big game and our P.E. teacher would mark us on how well we performed in the game, I was playing loose head prop in the front row of the scrum. It started of as an ordinary game i got tackled but hey nothing to serious, but then a slimy massive scum bag headbutted me right in my eye! I did not go down (I would of thought back but he was massive) and guess what the fecking ref did nothing! Straight away my left eye had swollen really badly, I went off and sat out for the rest of the game as I was in dire pain. After I got changed I had to walk 20 minutes with my eyebrow the size of a satsuma (they rule don't they?) all the way home. I got home and put loads of ice on it and took a parocetamol (nokt sppellt righjt I now) to try and calm down my throbing headache. I woke up on Staturday morning to find that it had swollen so bad I could not open my left eye at all. But today is now Sunday and I am pleased to tell you (if you care) that it has now just left a humongus bruise on my eyebrow and on my eye lid.

So a word of warning to all you people who are thinking aboot jioning Rugby........FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T DO IT!!!! Also please roll on new year, I need a fresh start!
Sun 16/12/01 at 10:17
Regular
"  "
no games playing for u.
Sun 16/12/01 at 10:38
Regular
All you need now Jet is to get a a bruise the other side now to match it :D
Sun 16/12/01 at 10:45
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I used to love rugby at boarding school every Saturday afternoon. Practice was great, because if there was a kiddy who had been annoying you all week you could just wait till the ref wasn't looking and then headbutt them.

FM: Clearly the fourth place.
Sun 16/12/01 at 11:10
Regular
"Digging!"
i hate rugby. and cross country.
Sun 16/12/01 at 12:03
Regular
"One More Chance"
POP for sympathy :D
Sun 16/12/01 at 12:07
Regular
"DS..."
pop!, whatever pop actually means!
slik ~_~
Sun 16/12/01 at 12:09
Regular
"I like cheese"
Damn right, I hate playing Rugby. I accidently stomped on this boy's hand, so he hit me over the head. I called him the f-word with an 'er' added, but then we started playing again and it was never mentioned. {:)

But Rugby?? No thanks, I think I'll stick to the 100m. {:)
Sun 16/12/01 at 12:13
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
Ow, sounds bad Jester - at least you're ok now. I hate actually playing rugby, unless it's spearing people to the ground.

Once, there was this guy who's about 4 stone bigger than me (I'm quite small for a 16 year old - I'm 7 stone) and he ran at me and tackled me really hard. I had a bad headache the day before and that didn't make it worse.

There's 2 people in our Rugby class who deliberatley act like girls and gays, so we just charge at them and tackle the hell out of them. One of the two doesn't ever get involved, so a lot of people don't like him - and he is very sensitive (he cried once from a small pinch!), so he cries every lesson. I'm not a bully - don't worry, but these two have really messed up my life lately, making up rumours and stuff, so they pay the price!
Sun 16/12/01 at 12:13
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I hate rugby. I got detention for spearing someone when they didn't have the ball. :D I just thought that was what we were meant to do. Honest! :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.