GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Done anything stupid lately?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/03/03 at 19:24
Regular
well have you? its just we all do stupid things from time to time. done any lately?

I've done 2 that spring to mind, i put one of those listerine paper disolvie things up my nose today (that burnt which hurt, made my eyes water and i sneezed 7 times in half an hour) AND i put Muscle rub on my arms, lots of it. anyone who has used it will know lightly is always to much!

so done anything stupid lately?
Tue 24/06/03 at 15:48
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I did something stupid - and pretty dangerous - on my bike a few weekends ago...

I was cycling down the road to work, when some bloke in an old red Fiesta comes flying up alongside me, opens the passenger-side's window, and then tries to ask me if he was going to right-way for the Paintball place...

I couldn't hear him the first-time he asked me (because of the wind), and so I moved in a little closer, so I could hear him better.
He asked me again, but didn't wait for my response, and instead decided to suddenly accelrate off at a high-speed - like he was being chased by the Police, or something...

And, because of the speed he shot-off at, and how close I was to his car, I sort of lost my balance and the side of my bike went "THUD!" into the side of his Fiesta!

I'm sure I felt the right-pedal sink into the one of the passenger's-side doors, and my foot almost got caught-up under his back-wheel. But, luckily, my right-foot only got caught on the outside of the wheel, spinning round, and didn't go under it.

I was surprised to see he didn't even stop to have a go at me or anything, though! He could've easily tracked me down again, because where I work is as good as being 'next-door' to the Paintball place.

...Guess it was his 'stupid-thing' more-so than mine, really!
Obviously, he's never read his Highway Code! There's something in that which tells drivers to drive cautiously past cyclists and motorcylists, especially under windy conditions.
Sun 22/06/03 at 10:56
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Melancholy wrote:
> Robin wrote:
> In a sex lesson yesturday i shouted out *No chris, i dont want sex
> with you* when it was all silent, just for a joke, lots of people
> laughed, but the teacher did not find it very funny...
>
> That's not funny.
>
> If you sexed up the teacher, now that would have been funny.

And we wondered why this person got banned? Shame on us!
Sun 22/06/03 at 10:20
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I fell off a roof and landed on a bus and the bus crashed into the zoo and then tigers started chasing the bus and the tigers were on fire and then space ships started shooting at me and so I made a gun from my shoes and some chewing gum and shot back at them and they set on fire too and crashed into the tigers and the tigers blew up and the bus caught alight and it crashed into a pandas nipple and then I woke up. Honest.
Sun 22/06/03 at 08:30
" Crazy!"
I havn't done anything stupid, but I sure someone.

On Friday night I went to the chippy, as I left some ittle kid who was on a small bike and his big fat (very fat) brother was with him, they left a min before me.

As I was walking out of the shop, what did I see.....

The fat one, who was really fat, had gotten on the little bike, his flab was literally hanging over the sides and his legs were spread so he could peddle. The amazing part was that there was a guy on a motorbike nearby, so just picture it now with the motorbike sound in the background.

It defiantly looked like a circus show thing, if only I had got it on tape.

The best part was that while he was on the bike, it literally broke, the seat snapped off.

That made my day on Friday.
Sun 22/06/03 at 03:31
Regular
"8==="
Garlic Bread!? wrote:
> well have you? its just we all do stupid things from time to time.
> done any lately?
>
> so done anything stupid lately?

Dragging up old threads. :D
Thu 20/03/03 at 19:31
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Froots and el blokey, your jokes were funny but predictable. still funny none the less. i take it you to never do anything really foolish (besides click/read my posts?)
Thu 20/03/03 at 19:29
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
Robin wrote:
> In a sex lesson yesturday i shouted out *No chris, i dont want sex
> with you* when it was all silent, just for a joke, lots of people
> laughed, but the teacher did not find it very funny...

That's not funny.

If you sexed up the teacher, now that would have been funny.
Thu 20/03/03 at 19:28
Regular
Memorandum wrote:
> froots wrote:
> Read this post.
>
> I will if you cry me a river shaped lake.

Then no deal.
Thu 20/03/03 at 19:26
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
froots wrote:
> Read this post.

I will if you cry me a river shaped lake.
Thu 20/03/03 at 19:26
In a sex lesson yesturday i shouted out *No chris, i dont want sex with you* when it was all silent, just for a joke, lots of people laughed, but the teacher did not find it very funny...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.