GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I single handedly took down the Kremlin"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/03/03 at 20:00
Regular
You know, there's a lot of stupid just arrived people now adays.
Thu 20/03/03 at 20:57
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I'm pretty sure they'll be banned for posting something as controversial as this, and I haven't been hesitant to report all the posts they wrote with something offensive.

Thanks for the apology Lou Role, I appreciate it, I don't want people to wrongly assume it's me, you see.

I understand why you were suspicious though, I would have been too.
Thu 20/03/03 at 20:54
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Well, I've just been talking to memorandum on MSN , and he seems adiment that it isn't him, maybe he is telling the truth and he isn't Valkyrie.

So I apologise to you Memorandum, but this topic just made me kinda mad, so again. I'm sorry.

But for the person that did start this topic, go away and dont come back, because you are a real sick person.
Thu 20/03/03 at 20:51
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
What in God's name are you on about Robin?
Thu 20/03/03 at 20:46
What i mean is on different computers...
I have it on mine, my sister has it on hers, and my dad has it on his, and we all link to ADSL through the Network...
And it does work because i have set it up for two of my mates... and me...
Thu 20/03/03 at 20:46
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
MemorandumB was J-42. He abruptly admitted it.

The mong.
Thu 20/03/03 at 20:44
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
You do realise I wasn't MemorandumB?

And you can't have two windows with two different accounts open at once, as the cookies system defaults all explorer windows to the same account, meaning you have to close and open the window again to use another acocunt.

I know this because I've tried it before, using another account (the only time I've done it) and messed up by posting as Memorandum twice when I thought one of them was the other acocunt.

Remember also, that was a long time ago, when I was young and immature.
Thu 20/03/03 at 20:42
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Saddam nukes his own people, sucking out the air they breathe.

It is really worrying to think that such a sick-minded, selfish man holds weapons of mass destruction. That's why I don't blame the US for standing up, but still I don't think we had to, even if to gain a strong alliance with America, which is a very wise thing to do.
Thu 20/03/03 at 20:41
Regular
"Charmless Man"
(in scooby doo style)
takes off JiHovahee's mask...
looky here its Valkyrie

'I would have got away with it if it wasn't for you pesky kids' Valkyrie was heard to say
Thu 20/03/03 at 20:39
Yes, well i see your point, but no need to go round calling people idiots...
Thu 20/03/03 at 20:39
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Memorandum wrote:
> You just accused me for no reason....

I accused you because I did have a reason, and I have already said why.

> You asked me this last night and believed that it wasn't me.

Yip, I did ask you last night and you said you hadn't told anyone else about what I was gonna change my name to. I didn'y say I believed you though, there was just more important things happening last night for me to be bothered argueing with you.

> I'm sure they've just got the name from a game,

Yea, the game I got the name from was Gun Valkyrie for the X-Box, as I told you.

> and anyway, I posted at the same time as Valkyrie did.

That doesn't mean much, why would you even bother to look at that to know that, it doesn't take much to open 2 screens and have 2 accounts open at the same time.

But hey, I'm just stating my opinion here, and I know your defending yourself, but all that carry on with Memorandumb and stuff just made me suspect you evn more.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.