GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cruise missle attack on Baghdad*Rolls eyes*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/03/03 at 18:06
Regular
Blair impression:We have done everything humanly possible to prevent war...you mean nothing..Will it ever end?
Fri 21/03/03 at 20:33
Regular
Don't think it is as simple as "stand down, the end". The bombings are being aimed at other targets such as his brothers and important military personnel, may seem like it but its not just a war on Saddam, its a war on his regime. I doubt he runs the whole thing by himself. Anyway, dont wanna get into another war argument
Fri 21/03/03 at 19:29
Regular
The thing is, all Saddam has to do to end this is to give up. As soon as Saddam announces he's standing down, the bombing ends. Saddam could end things right now if he wanted to.

But no, he'd rather see a whole country bombarded than give up his leadership. Some leader eh?
Fri 21/03/03 at 19:25
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I think it’s sad when you have to go to war over one individual, but you hit the nail right on the head with this statement.

Edgy wrote:
> The fact is, Saddam must go. He hurts his own people for heavens sake!
> If war is the only way, then it has to be done.
Fri 21/03/03 at 19:23
Regular
Whitestripes wrote:
> I don't care.
>
>
> When I come to this 'Nintendo Forum' I want to talk about Nintendo.
>
>
> If I want to talk about war, I will go to the 'Life Forum'..
>
>
> Do you u-n-d-e-r-s-ta-n-d?

I agree with that - I care about the war - but I will go to the proper forum to talk about it, hence the reason I, you and many others haven't started topics about it in here.
Fri 21/03/03 at 19:22
Regular
I care about the war.

I'm 100% supportive of this war.

I don't want war, but if another mad dictator is allowed to flourish (we should turn against Bush next :)) then things could get drastically worse.

The fact is, Saddam must go. He hurts his own people for heavens sake! If war is the only way, then it has to be done.

Even though I am in support of this war, I still feel for the innocent Iraqi civillians who must be terrified by all the explosions and to look out their windows to see the city of Baghdad in flames. Ofcourse, with the missiles being as accurate as they are, the Allies are doing their best to minimise civillian casualties, but people are still going to be effected whether they get physically hurt or not.

Lets just hope that Bush accomplishes what his father didn't.
Fri 21/03/03 at 18:56
Regular
I don't care.

When I come to this 'Nintendo Forum' I want to talk about Nintendo.

If I want to talk about war, I will go to the 'Life Forum'..

Do you u-n-d-e-r-s-ta-n-d?
Fri 21/03/03 at 18:49
Regular
Whitestripes wrote:
> This is a games forum, we don't care.

Please turn on your television look at what is happening in Baghdad tonight. Still don't care? Then quite simply you disgust me.
Fri 21/03/03 at 18:34
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
You could import a Japanese one.
Fri 21/03/03 at 18:17
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
[email protected] wrote:
> L-I-F-E forum hey...Can i buy myself a life there?

Try www.amazon.co.uk
Fri 21/03/03 at 18:13
Regular
This is a games forum, we don't care.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.