GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"C&C: Generals again"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Command & Conquer: Generals'.
Fri 21/03/03 at 18:58
Regular
I was playing it for quite a while last night, and I've only just begun to realise that this would be the war between "the coalition" and Iraq if it occured in twenty years time, and if Iraq had enough money - SCUD launchers, stuff like that. Have I been playing Generals too much, or do you have a similar opinion on this?
Fri 21/03/03 at 18:58
I was playing it for quite a while last night, and I've only just begun to realise that this would be the war between "the coalition" and Iraq if it occured in twenty years time, and if Iraq had enough money - SCUD launchers, stuff like that. Have I been playing Generals too much, or do you have a similar opinion on this?
Wed 26/03/03 at 09:58
This is a really good game. Well worth your money.
Wed 26/03/03 at 11:12
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Could be EA trying to seel off todays conflict, it has happened before so it wouldn't suprise me.
Thu 27/03/03 at 17:22
"High polygon count"
Could be!

I like Generals, but completed it easily. Okay, I was only on 'Normal' difficulty, but even so I found that much easier than 'Normal' on the previous games. I'm playing some Skirmish games at the moment.

My favourite C&C game so far though is still 'Tiberian Sun' with the 'Firestorm' add-on.
Sun 30/03/03 at 12:37
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I nevergot around to buying the game, wehixch is odd since I'm quite a big fan of the C&C series. The oeriginal C&C was the first strategy game I played on the PC, and because of it I've been a fan of the genre even since.

And on an unreleated note, EA are releaseing another add-on pack for Battlefield 1942, though the new expansion will be a retaile version of the popular Desert Combat mod. Whereas Battlefield 1942 is set around World War 2, Desert Combat is set around the Gulf war!
Sun 30/03/03 at 20:21
Regular
I could of got BF1942 but... with the add ons and the main game they arent going cheap until i get a job i wont bother.
I got Generals, ut2k3, Raven shield and CM 4...
Mon 31/03/03 at 01:15
It would be great if EA released a pack for Generals, with a story this time.
Mon 31/03/03 at 13:42
Regular
does any1 know how to get the command console up in this i wish to see how the cheats are any 1 pls

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.