GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what games have lots of grapics"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/03/03 at 19:38
Regular
i think that gta4, dbz budokai,fifa 2003,ssx tricky,gt3,final fantasyx have the best grapics
Tue 29/04/03 at 19:14
Regular
"Party Hard"
Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> glad to bring a grin to your face :D

Me too, that's probably the funniest thing I've read since the Bohemian Curry song.

LM-bloody-AO
Tue 29/04/03 at 18:38
Regular
rajpal wrote:
> what games have lots of grapics

Think about what you're typing. Often, words sounds like they are spelt. Now, say grap-ics. See? That’s not the word you were trying to use now is it? It's graphics.
Tue 29/04/03 at 18:30
Regular
Erm doesnt matter about graphics and its spelt with a h
Tue 29/04/03 at 18:15
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
rajpal wrote:
> i think that gta4, dbz budokai,fifa 2003,ssx tricky,gt3,final fantasyx
> have the best grapics

I've only got GTA: Vice City, GT3 and Final Fantasy X out of that lot but all are very good graphically albeit in totally different styles.

Interestingly, the best graphics I've yet seen on the PS2 were those in Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance so I'm looking forward to the sequel. (Interesting in that not many people bought the game so won't know what I'm on about).

I can't speak for PC Graphics as I've never seen a top spec PC running a top spec game in the last few months. What troubles me is that it doesn't seem to matter how many GHz your PC has or how much RAM or how many MB Graphics memory your card has, PC games never appear to run smoothly, there always seems to be the odd jitter (akin to lag) from time to time.

I'll have to check out DBZ Budokai because of all the things I've heard about it 'nice graphics' isn't one of them.

*Surfs off to find DBZ screenshots and rolling demos*
Tue 29/04/03 at 17:34
Regular
"Hallelujah"
The very title of this thread confused me!

GO HOME!
Tue 29/04/03 at 17:34
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
PC ones. Better resolution screens and refresh rates.

/PC-Fanboyism
Tue 29/04/03 at 17:33
Regular
I don't like graphics, they look awful, but grapics that's a different story all together....
Tue 29/04/03 at 17:32
Regular
"\\"
Robin wrote:
> Splinter cell has outstanding graphics, i have completed it twice and
> it still amazes me...
> I find that when i am playing most games now, i just dont find them
> that good, graphically and game play, that how good i think that
> splinter cell is...

Same happend to me... i now find that no game has good graphics apart from splinter cell... I only completed it once though... once on medium, and i trie on hard but got bored after 5 mins
Tue 29/04/03 at 16:54
Regular
So you should be, so you should be.
Tue 29/04/03 at 16:52
Regular
glad to bring a grin to your face :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.