GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey which consoles are you expecting to pull the stunts?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/03/03 at 20:52
Regular
Which consoles do you reckon will be eye catching, highly rated and what elements do you think they'll have toi make them like that?
Fri 21/03/03 at 20:52
Regular
Which consoles do you reckon will be eye catching, highly rated and what elements do you think they'll have toi make them like that?
Fri 21/03/03 at 20:53
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Well, they all are.

Nintendo have the quality games.
Microsoft have the Xbox Live online feature.
Sony have the multimedia ability.

:-)
Fri 21/03/03 at 21:22
Regular
"^_^"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Well, they all are.
>
> Nintendo have the quality games.
> Microsoft have the Xbox Live online feature.
> Sony have the multimedia ability.
>
> :-)

Once again correct. But of course the Nintendo Gamecube is the best :P
Fri 21/03/03 at 21:30
Regular
"Bobba you"
Parr wrote:
>
> Once again correct. But of course the Nintendo Gamecube is the best :P

Nah PS2 iz da best!!!1!!11

;-)

I own both GC and PS2 and think they're both great.
Fri 21/03/03 at 21:32
Regular
"^_^"
lol. Funny that we can have a comic rant. But other people actually take it seriously! :S
Sat 22/03/03 at 11:20
"For the horde!!!!"
The PS3 will have the power but Nintendo have a habit of makeing charming consoles.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.